Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 12:06, FrankieADZ said:

Least it wasnt just me thinking that then, certainly knows how to belittle the young talent coming through at Man Utd with comments like that tbh. 

With how Jose has gone off at times this pre season of be shocked if he's not gone my Xmas, 

I don't think I would be shocked if he was sacked before the season starts.

1 minute ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

When will Maguire be fit to play his first game?

Given that yanited players like lukaku are coming back a few days early to be fit to play I would say that if harry reports on Monday for pre season then he will play on Friday - he has huge reserves of stamina 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Given that yanited players like lukaku are coming back a few days early to be fit to play I would say that if harry reports on Monday for pre season then he will play on Friday - he has huge reserves of stamina 

I take it you have seen his bird ???  The same one he has been on holiday with.

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

As much of a moron as he is the first sentence is ridiculous. 75% of the clubs in the Premier League would swap him with their current manage in a heart beat.

That maybe true but he would not go to any of the 75% of clubs you talk about. Really would not want the arrogant cvnt near our club.

50 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

As much of a moron as he is the first sentence is ridiculous. 75% of the clubs in the Premier League would swap him with their current manage in a heart beat.

I dont want him anywhere near Leicester. But im sure some prem clubs would want him. Personally think hes finished at the top level though. Hes not moved on with football and has been left behind by managers with fresh ideas like Klopp and Pochetino. 

6 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I dont want him anywhere near Leicester. But im sure some prem clubs would want him. Personally think hes finished at the top level though. Hes not moved on with football and has been left behind by managers with fresh ideas like Klopp and Pochetino

Who have both won absolutely nothing in English football.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Who have both won absolutely nothing in English football.

Yet. But Klopp is building a really good squad and Pochetino is having to work with limited budgets. I wont have anyone defend Mourinho, the guy is massive twat and has gone from being one of the best managers in the world to absolutely nothing. 

28 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Yet. But Klopp is building a really good squad and Pochetino is having to work with limited budgets. I wont have anyone defend Mourinho, the guy is massive twat and has gone from being one of the best managers in the world to absolutely nothing. 

I agree, he's a dinosaur in today's game.

As big a budget as anyone in the game and his football is all about safety first rather than blowing teams away like Guardiola.

10 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I agree, he's a dinosaur in today's game.

As big a budget as anyone in the game and his football is all about safety first rather than blowing teams away like Guardiola.

Yep totally agree. Hes turning into Wenger. Living on his past successes and not moving forward with football. Part of me wants him out of English football but another part of me is enjoying seeing him destroy Man Utd!

27 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Yep totally agree. Hes turning into Wenger. Living on his past successes and not moving forward with football. Part of me wants him out of English football but another part of me is enjoying seeing him destroy Man Utd!

It has been a work in progress since Fergie left, little by little, piece by piece they are being diminished and reduced. Jose’s work is not complete. He needs to utterly demoralise the squad and fans before the trigger is pulled, and I’m certain he will. 

Incidentally, for those missing a humour bone, the bit about MLS and China was satirical. I am sure a few clubs would jump at his services, and then recoil in horror at what they have brought down on themselves. He probably has 3 more years in Europe, in reality. After that, who knows. 

36 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

It has been a work in progress since Fergie left, little by little, piece by piece they are being diminished and reduced. Jose’s work is not complete. He needs to utterly demoralise the squad and fans before the trigger is pulled, and I’m certain he will. 

Incidentally, for those missing a humour bone, the bit about MLS and China was satirical. I am sure a few clubs would jump at his services, and then recoil in horror at what they have brought down on themselves. He probably has 3 more years in Europe, in reality. After that, who knows. 

Yeh you're right, he probably has a few other clubs in Europe he can destroy before he goes off to America or China. Im amazed the United fans have put up with his shit for this long to be honest. Finishing 2nd last season to City was no disgrace but the football they play, his terrible signings, his constant slating of his players and his antics in the media would make me want him out of my club asap!