Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

Guest Chocolate Teapot

As they are about to complete the alderweireld signing I doubt they are in for him again.

If I were Maguire (and Vardy) Fridays game at Old Trafford would be a must play game regardless of their World Cup exploits and extended holiday, I would be booting Puels door down to play against Man Utd...:bounce:

3 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Can't see multi millionaire world class businessmen succumbing to any deal this late in the window. Everyone has a price, but there are times where selling is far to detrimental. They know this far better than you or I. 

It's a good thing Rudders is in charge then ;)

Edited by UniFox21
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

It depends how you invest the money. Unfortunately it's difficult to have faith in the recruitment team to maximise that opportunity. 

I get that, but selling a major player this late in the window can only be a bad thing.

11 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

I get that, but selling a major player this late in the window can only be a bad thing.

I agree with that, time is quickly running out and I wouldn't consider letting him go unless the club has pre-empted it and had quality replacements lined up. Doubtful. 

48 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

How can selling your best players improve the club.

Because we would rip up the Championship next season?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

£80m and he can be gone in all honesty, outrageous amounts of money 

NO  NO NO   !!!!

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

I just think it can go a long way to improve the club in general, more than what he’s worth to us

NO  NO  NO  NO  NO NO     !!!!!!!

Get the message ...   :)

• Like 1

If this were to happen and we end up having Wes, Benny and Evans as the CB’s triplets, then we deserve the outcome that awaits us.  No sale at this time is the only sensible decision. 

The money, right now, is irrelevant. £65 million is more than enough for Maguire. The timing is the only thing that matters and losing him two days before the window (should a bid come in, accepted and everything sorted), given our defensive issues anyway, would be a massive gamble. If we had another three weeks to do business then possibly, currently it wouldn't be logical.