Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

5 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

You say that, but what if we offer a record fee and a Kettering Town season Ticket?

No... i am committed to leicester. .. and my word is my bond. .. you cant buy my integrity 

Edited by foxinsocks

Danny Murphy is one of the worst pundits about imo and a bloody hypocrite to boot

saying Maguire should push for a move to Man Utd(did it with Mahrez too) but didnt he say that Sterling was wrong to when he wanted to leave Liverpool for Man City?

did it with a few other liverpool players too i think

seems to be a thing in the media, none of the teams outside the top 6 in the premier league are allowed to have good players and in terms seem to like creating news etc that they are going to a top 6 team

all in for clicks and in Sky's case.....more bets on their Sky Bet platform too

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 1

You lot lol

There clearly has been big interest from United this summer. It's not some conspiracy to 'unsettle' him before a game he's unlikely to play in. United have shown interest in him this summer and would like him to play for them.

But on the same hand we've stated our asking price and United are very unlikely to match is because we want world record money.

Put away your tin foil hats. Harry is a blue and will be for the next season at least.

Guest Markyblue
22 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Murphy is such a cnut. Absolutely useless pundit. Bald twat.

Spot on and very much the perfect description. ?

This won’t take long to resolve 

look for the training photos from his return today

if he is involved with the squad then it’s safe to assume we will not sell - he can’t be integrated into tactical preps for Fridays game and then sign for the opposition on Thursday !

if he is shown to be prepping on his own then a move remains a possibility but even then to have him at belvoir drive whilst the club prepares for Friday is surely untenable if he might move there.

if there aren’t any training photos issued today then begin to worry ......

16 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

if he is involved with the squad then it’s safe to assume we will not sell - he can’t be integrated into tactical preps for Fridays game and then sign for the opposition on Thursday !

if he is shown to be prepping on his own then a move remains a possibility but even then to have him at belvoir drive whilst the club prepares for Friday is surely untenable if he might move there.

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

First photos emerging. He looks happy!

Guest Markyblue
1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Danny Murphy saying on Talk Sport that Maguire should push for a move. :mad:

Hes being destroyed on Twitter. 

Total faith in the owners to knock any offer back which comes through now, even if it's a world record bid. 

Danny Murphy can get to ****, one of those pundits who can't filter out their bias towards the clubs they played for and dislike of others. Souness is another. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

If we lost Maguire now I'd have actual kittens. I will poo on the kitchen floor.

15 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I just want to make sure you know that kittens and poo are NOT the same thing...

Not in some parts of Italy ...

https://www.eater.com/2010/2/16/6743379/italian-tv-chef-axed-for-cat-soup-recipe

Alderweireld hopes Spurs ‘will find an agreement’ with Man United, ‘absolutely wants to leave’ Tottenham

Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws claims Manchester United have been interested in Tottenham Hotspur’s Toby Alderweireld since last winter.

The 29-year-old has already rejected an opportunity to sign the new deal and he ‘absolutely wants to leave Spurs’. The centre-back has one year left on his contract, but his employer has an option of extending it by one more year and he doesn’t want to let that happen.

Tottenham are demanding €65m for the defender and it has been the biggest stumbling block for the Red Devils to complete the deal. The two clubs are yet to reach a final agreement and Alderweireld’s future is in the hands of his chairman Daniel Levy and Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward.

Jose Mourinho’s side had identified Leicester City defender Harry Maguire and Barcelona’s Yerry Mina as transfer targets, but struggled to complete a deal for the England international and have so far not tabled an offer for the Colombian.

The Portuguese tactician is keen on bringing a new centre-back and the Tottenham star remains hopeful United and Mauricio Pochettino’s side ‘will find an agreement’ before Thursday so that he can play alongside his compatriots Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini at Old Trafford.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/alderweireld-hopes-spurs-will-find-agreement-man-united-absolutely-wants-leave-tottenham/

HLN should be an accurate source, so just down to whether this deal can be made.  Feeling more and more we can put the Maguire speculation to bed.

think the whole Man Utd Maguire thing could be a screen to force the hand of Spurs in selling Alderweireld to Utd, given if he signs a new contract it has a £25mil release clause(another year i think) and hes only got a year left,

imo i cant see utd coughing up the amount of cash we'll want for Maguire anyway

Can see Leicester rejecting any Man United offer for him now, and can't see him 'doing a Peter Odemwingie' and personally travelling himself to their ground in order to force a transfer in with the deadline only around the corner.

Would dislike to be a Man United fan post-Alex Ferguson era; the club looks like a good juicy apple on the inside but rather rotten on the inside.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1