Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

31 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

You're spot on here I think.

I imagine he's had his head turned but he's best to stay silent as he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I don't think the club want to sell at all but if they were to accept a ridiculously high offer then big H would no doubt be off like a shot.

Must have used some kind of industrial crane or something #slabhead 

• Haha 4

Leicester took a chance on Harry when he was just a good defender with a relegated club. 

In the year since,whilst at Leicester he has cemented an E ngland place, and won praise for his WC performances.

He has come a long way in only one year with City, and obviously the lure of Utd is great, but I think he must respect that if the club do not want to sell him, staying for one more year is the honurable way.

Edited by treer

If he Didnt want to go you can garauntee the management would’ve had him in some video saying so by now. This is going to the wire. I hope to god we’ve got something to soften the blow lined up if we get a last minute 80 million windfall. 

Just now, moore_94 said:

Just been talking about him on Sky Sports, still trying to push that he wants the move, but have also come out saying that we have told Man Utd he isn't for sale at all.

Has he actually stated he wants the move or is this just some sort of BS move that there trying to pull to convince viewers he’s leaving?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Has he actually stated he wants the move or is this just some sort of BS move that there trying to pull to convince viewers he’s leaving?

As is usually the case with Sky Sports, I suspect they're trying to push this rumour in an effort to get people betting on transfers on SkyBet.

• Like 1

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Probably BS, "We are told Leicester City's defender Harry Maguire is still hoping Manchester United will sign him" is exactly what Dharmesh Sheth has just said on Sky Sports News

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

No evidence he wants themove, all hearsay. Who would want to play for Moaninio?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ronnup said:

If he Didnt want to go you can garauntee the management would’ve had him in some video saying so by now. This is going to the wire. I hope to god we’ve got something to soften the blow lined up if we get a last minute 80 million windfall. 

The owners have told the local media to report that he's not for sale numerous times, including today. The media have made it clear that this message is direct from the owners. The owners won't want to be seen publicly going against their word. IMO.

5 minutes ago, brucey said:

The owners have told the local media to report that he's not for sale numerous times, including today. The media have made it clear that this message is direct from the owners. The owners won't want to be seen publicly going against their word. IMO.

The owners have. Yes. 

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Just been talking about him on Sky Sports, still trying to push that he wants the move, but have also come out saying that we have told Man Utd he isn't for sale at all.

Where's their evidence for stating that he wants a move? 

They're full of BS which is why I take great pleasure in watching streams of their programming.

Why anyone would want to gladly fund their misinformation giving is beyond me.

Edited by Legend_in_blue
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FoxOfMelton said:

As is usually the case with Sky Sports, I suspect they're trying to push this rumour in an effort to get people betting on transfers on SkyBet.

So it’s probably a load of bollocks then. Thought so.

11 minutes ago, FoxOfMelton said:

I've mentioned this before but Sky do not own Skybet, they sold it off a few years ago and as part of the deal the new owners pay sky a fee to lease the sky name. 

Edited by peach0000

United's desperation over CBs is going to see a £75+ million bid come in in the coming hours I reckon. If we've sealed Benkovic and Soyuncu by then, I'd be tempted to let Harry go, not allowing to play on Friday of course. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I've mentioned this before but Sky do not own Skybet, they sold it off a few years ago and as part of the deal the new owners pay sky a fee to lease the sky name. 

I'm sure they still get kickbacks, just opened Sky Sports Transfer Centre site and top of the page is a link to Transfer RequestABets.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

He isn’t for sale. The owners value their prized assets. He isn’t going this window. January would be a more worrying time.

Genuinely sick of every big team fan just assuming we'll roll over and accept a small fee and when we don't play ball they start chatting sh1t

• Like 3

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

He isn’t for sale. The owners value their prized assets. He isn’t going this window. January would be a more worrying time.

They might wait until then and see how the new recruits have settled in. 

Maguire probably is very interested in moving but doesn't strike me as the type who will sulk and make things awkward, we'll still have a motivated player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Next summer more likely. In January we will be either fighting for Europe or at risk of getting dragged into a relegation battle. In either case we won't be wanting to sell.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

United's desperation over CBs is going to see a £75+ million bid come in in the coming hours I reckon. If we've sealed Benkovic and Soyuncu by then, I'd be tempted to let Harry go, not allowing to play on Friday of course. 

IF he did go, I'd actually like him to play on Friday. He can't be match fit or sharp and wouldn't have trained with his new team mates

• Like 1

I was a bit worried until I saw that 'Sky Sports sources' were reporting he still wants to move. When I hear that phrase I genuinely hear it as "sources we've made up for the purposes of this broadcast tell us...".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1