Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

60 million is a stupid amount of money. He'd of course accept the move but after losing our best ever player to Chelsea for a mirror and some shiny things and having to let go of our most creative player ever because he's stroppy tells me:

The owners don't need to sell and Harry is OK if he stays here.

They know that selling a player for one hundred million billion squillion pounds is irrelevant (not to you and me)

To explain; please imagine Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory

"alright Wonka, how much for the golden egg"

We don't need money and the goose is happy here.

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Has he actually stated he wants the move or is this just some sort of BS move that there trying to pull to convince viewers he’s leaving?

Not in anything i have read and i've been a proper nerd this last week and ready every damn article linked to him.

The ONLY thing he has been quoted as saying is he loves LCFC but he has high expectations of himself. (Or words similar, cannt find the actual quote but i will if pushed.) Like i said in a previous thread, if he didnt have higher aspirations he would still be at Hull. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Maybe after 50 pints Rob, that or you need to get those cataracts checked out mate.

Really? I'll get myself down Specsavers then :doh: Looking closely at his nose I thought it was a pretty good likeness 

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE
  • Haha 1