Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

Just now, Stevosevic said:

May as well be closed

Going nowhere 

Fair play to our owners once again. It's great that clubs like ours can now stand firm against the "Big" boys and not allow players to be picked off whenever they come calling! No doubt Maguire will get a move like this eventually, but I'd think next summer at the earliest and until then, we have one of the best CB's in the league here 

• Like 1

Just now, ealingfox said:

No way did Puel do a banter, must be fake news

I'd imagine it comes across far better in writing that it does in the interview once all the eeeeerrrrrr awwwwww zzzzzeeeee's are taken out.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Get some money on him to stay, easy couple of quid... hopefully.

Missed the chance - PP was offering 8/13 up until about five minutes ago, it's now 1/3.

34 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Puel showing banter and charisma for once.

Puel In

21 likes on this just goes to show how many people are amazed that Puel has actually shown charisma, this is the most important moment in Leicester City history.

• Haha 2

Just now, sphericalfox said:

dramatic pause increases tension and weight to the bantz

Now I can't get the image of Puel talking in his particular style out of my head again! Dammit!

"I amme... err.... confidente that... err.... he is.... err.... going to Manchestair Unitedd, but only for... err... a couple of... err.. hours wiz us."

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Now I can't get the image of Puel talking in his particular style out of my head again! Dammit!

"I amme... err.... confidente that... err.... he is.... err.... going to Manchestair Unitedd, but only for... err... a couple of... err.. hours wiz us."

Pearson was king of the pause and that was his first language. Puel has an excuse

Edited by sphericalfox

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Is this the player Arsenal offered 35 mill for and got turned down last year

.... Yes! 

Clubs inflate their prices when Arsenal come calling. They knew that Wenger would not accept the deal and he would move on. Arsenal have had a chance to sign the best players around in Wenger's time but he would not accept their valuation.