Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

Don’t shoot me down for this as just sharing what I’ve been told. A close friend of mine does business with the Operations Director, he’s been on the phone to him & told my friend that we have turned down a £75m bid for Maguire in the past hour.

Before anyone starts I’m not ITK lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Don’t shoot me down for this as just sharing what I’ve been told. A close friend of mine does business with the Operations Director, he’s been on the phone to him & told my friend that we have turned down a £75m bid for Maguire in the past hour.

it wouldn't surprise me

4 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I believe it. No way Man U aren't going to be chucking their weight around in the last few hours! 

£75m is a huge amount for him. I'm not sure it will get any higher, unless he has an amazing season again. 

Man U desperately scrambling around is hilarious though. 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I believe it. No way Man U aren't going to be chucking their weight around in the last few hours! 

£75m is a huge amount for him. I'm not sure it will get any higher, unless he has an amazing season again. 

Man U desperately scrambling around is hilarious though. 

The fact they've lost their ability to bulldoze small teams into selling their players is incredible. The years of suffering to Man Utd glory hunters and we can now laugh at them

• Like 1

Guest MattP

Puel cracking a funny, brilliant.

Sky Sports are sickening, desperate for a story, He isn't going. That's it. Stop making sly comments that he might you bastards.

57 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Get some money on him to stay, easy couple of quid... hopefully.

Had £15 on with Sky Bet at 7/4 a few weeks ago for him to stay with us. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than taking money off those fvckers, even if it is only a small amount.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Goes to show there is a definite shift in football when a club like us can afford to turn down world record fees for one of our players.

Do we know we have yet?

Secondly im not so sure we would turn down a offer had we not just sold a player for £60m

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

But your friend must be ITK if he is in contact with and gets info from the Operations Director. Keep the info coming when you can as every little helps.

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I love Harry but I would have taken it to be honest.

If we are offered over value (IMO) for a move to Man Utd, denying it could cause resentment for any player and unsettle him.

2 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I still couldn't make it through the whole interview though :yawn:

I thought he was absolutely fine, in fact he's improved no end. I've not watched anything since his first few interviews after he arrived. His delivery was much quicker, much more confident and didn't seem to be using anywhere near as much "filler" as he used to.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, murphy said:

I love Harry but I would have taken it to be honest.

If we are offered over value (IMO) for a move to Man Utd, denying it could cause resentment for any player and unsettle him.

Not this late in the day before playing them in your opening match - why give the opposition a huge boost and kick your own side in the balls at the same time.

The squad wouldn’t be thinking “well we got a decent fee for him.”

• Like 1