Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

31 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I thought he was absolutely fine, in fact he's improved no end. I've not watched anything since his first few interviews after he arrived. His delivery was much quicker, much more confident and didn't seem to be using anywhere near as much "filler" as he used to.

I dont think this is the right place to criticise his looks :ph34r:

Edited by HankMarvin

2 minutes ago, PoshhFox said:

Fat Sam chatting shite on SSN saying Maguire will be disappointed he didn’t get the move to utd 

I'm no Allardyce fan, but Maguire possibly is slightly disappointed. Doubt he is the kind of character to kick up a fuss, or let it affect his performances however.

Allardyce was the only one to stick up for us on the radio this morning when others were saying that Leicester should let him go further his career. He also brought up the fact we won the league by 10 points in 2015/16, when the narrative being pushed was that Spurs blew their best chance of winning the league.

6 minutes ago, martyn said:

I'm no Allardyce fan, but Maguire possibly is slightly disappointed. Doubt he is the kind of character to kick up a fuss, or let it affect his performances however.

Allardyce was the only one to stick up for us on the radio this morning when others were saying that Leicester should let him go further his career. He also brought up the fact we won the league by 10 points in 2015/16, when the narrative being pushed was that Spurs blew their best chance of winning the league.

If the new guys settle in well as Centre Backs, then we could reopen negotiations with interested parties at Christmas. 

Harry can cope for a few months, and winter prices are often higher. If the newsguys turnout dissappointing then we haven't messed up too much. 

I think holding people captive too long (as with Mahrez) does tend to put off up and coming players. 

1 minute ago, LCCFox96 said:

Will those #Fearless individuals amongst us who sought to capitalise on the juicy Maguire to stay odds be receiving our payouts in 20 minutes or when the international window closes? 

I don't know about anyone else but I have to wait.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, martyn said:

I thought he was interviewing for the job if Claude is jettisoned pre xmas .....

4 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

Will those #Fearless individuals amongst us who sought to capitalise on the juicy Maguire to stay odds be receiving our payouts in 20 minutes or when the international window closes? 

I expect them to pay out when the international window closes. Most bookies state a cut off date of 3rd Sept.

• Thanks 1