Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

Like every fan, I'm pleased he has not moved. It's a pity Man Utd have not signed a centre back as speculation about a move will begin again in a few months time. However, we should be in better position in January if he does move as we have signed Benkovic and Soyuncu ) = &Johnson a new contract

You lot all calmed down now ...    ‘take the money’ ..   ‘he ain’t that good’ ...   what a load of bolox ! ...   he will get better and better and ..   he’s playing for us !!     Some of these comments remind me of when you get ditched by a fantastic women and someone says ‘Well there’s plenty more fish in the sea’ ...    bolox !!!!      :scarf:

21 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You lot all calmed down now ...    ‘take the money’ ..   ‘he ain’t that good’ ...   what a load of bolox ! ...   he will get better and better and ..   he’s playing for us !!     Some of these comments remind me of when you get ditched by a fantastic women and someone says ‘Well there’s plenty more fish in the sea’ ...    bolox !!!!      :scarf:

Not the same at all. Women, in general, all have the same equipment, just packaged differently. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Slightly off topic, but is there a chance he will play tomorrow? I thought he and Vards were confirmed as not for selection?

Got to play some part mate. How else is he going to hammer the nail of insanity deeper into Jose’s skull otherwise. 

20 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Slightly off topic, but is there a chance he will play tomorrow? I thought he and Vards were confirmed as not for selection?

Puel said they wouldn't be, but he also said that we weren't signing anyone else either... :thumbup:

i expect Maguire to start and Vardy to come off the bench at some point 

So, agenda for tomorrow:

6PM: New contract announced.

7PM: Maguire announced in the line-up.

7.55PM: Maguire walks out the tunnel wearing his own personalised version of this:

claridge-oneill-mascot-leicester-city-v-

9:45PM: Maguire scores the winner and Jose has a suspicious wet patch on his trousers at 9.45pm.

10PM: Maguire shares a new meme on Twitter:

@HarryMaguire93: So Jose called me up and asked if I could sign for them and help him in Europe, so I said "no way Jose, leave means leave and there's no way I'm going back on the continent with a mardy fvcker like you" and then I slammed me phone down. Need a new phone now, broke it.

_102441617_gettyimages-991026212.jpg

10.01PM: Man Utd twitter have a ****ing meltdown.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Last I heard was that they, along with Evans, were all having a late fitness test ...    

Yehaaaaa !! ....   :scarf: