Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Good strike. Wish we shot from distance more.

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

What a goal!

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Finally something happened

The complete opposite of the rest of the game…. I’ve never seen the ball given away so much…. Really poor, especially Brighton 

what a hit though…

Is the booing of Bong every time he touches the ball because of the ludicrous Jay Rodriguez racism accusation?

I thought Bong was an utter spanner for crying racism at the time, but was prepared to entertain the possibility that he genuinely, although mistakenly, perceived racism where there was none.

I don't think booing Bong helps anyone, TBF.

:dunno:

Old news...

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Is the booing of Bong every time he touches the ball because of the ludicrous Jay Rodriguez racism accusation?

I thought Bong was an utter spanner for crying racism at the time, but was prepared to entertain the possibility that he genuinely, although mistakenly, perceived racism where there was none.

Old news...

Assume it's a case of the local/national media blowing everything up and hence everyone now has a thing against him

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Old news...

It must be given nobody else has been booed for every touch.

14 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Southampton lookin like they'll have more points than us....I don't rate them or Hughes at all

Based on what? Brighton have been much better than them second half. Wouldn't be surprised if it finishes 2-2.

And talking about finishing top 10, because people seem to think it's such a tough task on here, Hughes finished 9th with Stoke for three seasons running despite the fact they used to lose about 15 games a season.

Southampton won't finish above us. I'll say it now. And if they do please quote this at the end of the season.

Edited by Fox92

Just now, The Doctor said:

Not watching but Beeb says Knocky - are you making a "shouldn't have let him go" comment or genuinely curious?

haha nah I was joking but actually watching this game makes me wonder if we should have bid for him when Mahrez went. He looks like he has improved now he's had a season in the league tbh.