Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Top marks for k noky getting his game going into  the 2nd half....MoM.

Brighton show spirited fight back....

Enjoyed second half..soton same same collapses.....

Murray might be setting up for a golden season.....n

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

Just now, Corky said:

Every time someone else scores there's a dig at our team in this place. 

I'm actually getting bored of it. Same old people come out with the same old shite. 

"Oh Southampton are better than us". They looked very poor, just like they did against us.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Based on what? Brighton have been much better than them second half. Wouldn't be surprised if it finishes 2-2.

And talking about finishing top 10, because people seem to think it's such a tough task on here, Hughes finished 9th with Stoke for three seasons running despite the fact they used to lose about 15 games a season.

Southampton won't finish above us. I'll say it now. And if they do please quote this at the end of the season.

Im confused. I say I don't rate them or Hughes....you ask based on what and say we will finish above them. So you don't think much of them either so what is the point you're making?

I'm not surprised BHA got a point either. Deserved it.

Edited by peterborofox

32 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It is refreshing listening to Deeney on MNF saying more or less what he thinks and not the usual BS we get fed. Ever wonder what the England team would've been like with Vardy and Deeney up top together?

• Winners...simples:bounce:

11 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Gray or Knockaert. I know what most people would say. 

Pleased for Knockaert! 

He does offer a real battling spirit and passion, that Gray does lack.

I'm struggling to support Gray's inclusion at the moment but I still have faith in his ability... just. 

• Like 1

It was a stupid decision for letting Knockaert go, we should have offered him a few more bob, then letting him go on a free transfer to Standard Leige. 

He played well for us and knows the English way of football. He may of struggled to get in the 1st team towards the end of his career with us when we went back in the Premiership. But he has come back to the EPL a better player.