Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

9 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

How long will it take the FA to appoint proper referees now?

I wonder why all the competent ones usually fail to make it to the top, whilst the controversial ones get all the airtime.

I'd say Howard Webb and Michael Oliver have been the best two, overall referees, over the past few seasons imo.

Didn't know where to post this.

Visiting Leicester.

Just saw a Full Kit Wahunker in Sports Direct in Fosse Park.

Guess which team's kit....

Liverpool.

lol

Guest Kopfkino
10 minutes ago, Koke said:

This looks like a really good doc. 

Watched 6 episodes so far, it's pretty decent, sometimes I wish it went deeper but that's impossible really.

I also don't think I realised quite what an operation Man City/City Football Group is. The amount of execs they have is ridiculous, DoF's for each region and about 4 people doing the same job just at Man City. And the size of Pep's backroom team as well, he has an assistant who mainly does the set piece stuff.

Edited by Kopfkino

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Did you see the kick out he did on the Cardiff player.. Shame the ref didnt spot that one, else it might have been sent off

Yeah, will probably still get a retrospective ban by the FA for it though, thankfully.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

92E1J0a.gif

VAR pls the refs are ****ing blind

We've taken a step back not using VAR. Gives Refs too many excuses to get away with bad refereeing. This guy should have been off.

As for the game. Cardiff the better team without threatening to score. A bit naive at the back allowing Newc to have the 2 best chances. Newc look pretty average and on this fighting the relegation battle again. Cardiff probably the same as they look like they'll concede a few.

Murphy has been killing the FB without producing much. They should just let him run at him more often and that guy'll pick up his second yellow.

Overall an interesting bottom of the league type game without many good chances.