Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Wolves not good enough at the back to finish top ten. I’d be alarmed if I was a fan how badly they reacted to conceding, which then lead to us getting or second because they were all over the shop. 

3 hours ago, weller54 said:

Arghhhhhhhhhh.. 

VERMINOUS SPUDS ARE TOP OF THE TABLE! 

Longest reign yet,  2.5 hours

3 hours ago, irishfoxkev said:

What’s their forum called....should be Comedy Central with the fact they will be top for at least 2 hours until Chelsea thrash the gooners ...?

No thrashing but agreed.

• Haha 1

Guest Kopfkino
1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Absolute state of West Ham's defence.

For all the players they brought in, they have a serious issue having Noble playing as the only sitting midfielder, they're horribly exposed there.

Think they signed that Sanchez but he was rubbish at Villa.

Collectively the newly promoted sides’ record so far is:

P6

W0

D2

L4

5 of the 6 games are against mid-table sides/predicted relegation strugglers. They’ve also been fortunate enough to have had 3 players sent off in games against them, totalling about the equivalent of one game against 10 men. 

Given the hype around Wolves and Fulham it once again goes to show that the step up is, initially at least, extremely difficult, especially when you come up against grizzled Premier League sides who know how to eke out a result. 

Just now, Corky said:

Mark Hughes complaining about the referee? 

Never thought I'd see that.

Knew as soon as I seen the Pickford incident it was going to be he referees fault they lost. lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

Knew as soon as I seen the Pickford incident it was going to be he referees fault they lost. lol 

Mark Hughes of all people complaining about over aggressive play?!

He made a career out of it ..

Nice header from the Wolves guy ..

• Haha 1

Just now, Corky said:

I can't see what else Pickford could do there? He cleared the ball at an awkward height but it is almost impossible to instantly take your foot away from the player.

Essentially this. He's just volleyed it and Ings arrives late. If Ings gets injured it's an unfortunate accident, nothing more.