Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Personally don't give a toss if pundits say we're good or not, doesn't really bother me. 

But suggesting Wolves were excellent is just poor reporting. 

They've got some players that can take long shots, that doesn't make a good team. They were defensively fragile and creatively ordinary. As soon as we scored there was only one winner, they just looked like a championship club after that tbf. 

• Like 4

On 16/08/2018 at 22:43, ScouseFox said:

and yeah, that proves the point. anyone who even dares celebrate an away goal at our ground gets branded about with the likes of paedos and murderers on these boards. 

if our player does something it’s good. if someone else does it it’s bad. it’s pretty simple. 

im almost sure there will be a gray/maddison/chilwell dance/choreographed celebration at some stage and this whole board will be calling them #lads and #theboys. 

Has anyone quoted this yet, I assume the foxestalk world is raging tonight right 

Edited by lildave3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Personally don't give a toss if pundits say we're good or not, doesn't really bother me. 

But suggesting Wolves were excellent is just poor reporting. 

They've got some players that can take long shots, that doesn't make a good team. They were defensively fragile and creatively ordinary. As soon as we scored there was only one winner, they just looked like a championship club after that tbf. 

Couldn’t agree more

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

How's the ref missed that kick by Kenedy? He's about 2 yards away with a clear view

Should get a retrospective ban for that. 

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Well your marriage will break down if you're caught shagging dogs lol 

I said earlier that the most shocking part of this story is that Madley is only 32, but now it's that he's 32 and convinced someone to marry him!

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Well your marriage will break down if you're caught shagging dogs lol 

I said earlier that the most shocking part of this story is that Madley is only 32, but now it's that he's 32 and convinced someone to marry him!

Wife has shown him the straight red card. Sucks being on the other end!

I joke.

In fairness hate to hear of a marriage breaking down so hope they can find  a way to work things out and if not to  move on the better situations. Crappy situation no doubt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Nuno deserved fcuk all for taking off their two best players. Strange, strange manager 

And then left 3 centre backs on after Vardy was sent off. Mental.

44 minutes ago, Koke said:

Taken from the recent club-own documentary. Nothing out of the ordinary with a manager getting into his players during training.

This is propaganda, though. Another marketing tool for Manchester City.

15 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Taken from the recent club-own documentary. Nothing out of the ordinary with a manager getting into his players during training.

This is propaganda, though. Another marketing tool for Manchester City.

Sid you watch the documentary ? It's meant to be pretty good from what I hear.