Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

The atmosphere at City is embarrassing but understandable - ours is usually shite when we turn up expecting to win the game and it’s the same for them almost every week. Doesn’t excuse the shite atmosphere tho, i’d be bouncing if I turned up getting to watch that every week

What annoys me the most is when stadiums are pouring out with 10mins left and the home side 1 or 2 goals ahead. Arsenal & Man Chitty have been the worst for that.

Burnley are quicklu learning the joys of having Joe Hart in goal, leaky leaky

Finding the Sane situation a little strange. Dropped by Germany and now struggling to get back into Man City starting XI... wonder if there's something going on behind the scenes.

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Finding the Sane situation a little strange. Dropped by Germany and now struggling to get back into Man City starting XI... wonder if there's something going on behind the scenes.

Yeah. He wants to come to LCFC. 

5 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I honestly think that Burnley are candidates for relegation this season.

There are at least 3 teams worse than Burnley. Their Europa League schedule won't help them but they are capable of grinding out enough results to stay up.

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1