Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

I think too many are giving Mancs the title too soon. If Liverpool avoid injuries they are going to be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

And then of course there is us.

5 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I'd rather Man city won it tbh rather than having Scousers banging on about it being their year and all that, I especially can't be doing with seeing repeated videos of Klopp going overboard on the touchline

I’m not saying you’re one of them but it makes me laugh how people loved his antics at Dortmund yet deride him for the same thing at Liverpool 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goober said:

I’m not saying you’re one of them but it makes me laugh how people loved his antics at Dortmund yet deride him for the same thing at Liverpool 

I don't really follow European football fella, had no clue who Klopp was till we were linked with him.

7 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

We really should be finishing 7th I look at most of the squads and the only teams who can really challenge us for 7th is everton and maybe crystal palace. 

I think that we are a work in progress, and not going to make 7th.

Mid table and playing well, with visible progress in style and technique should be the minimum though. 

Guest Markyblue
10 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Thinking about it, other than us, if you could watch any other team in the league have a stormer and win the league, who would it be? Would be quite interesting to see Everton win it.

Not with fans like theirs