Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

Thinking about it, other than us, if you could watch any other team in the league have a stormer and win the league, who would it be? Would be quite interesting to see Everton win it.

Probably Huddersfield. Them and Cardiff seem to be most written off by the pundits, egg on face is good, but Warnock is a major cock.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Probably Huddersfield. Them and Cardiff seem to be most written off by the pundits, egg on face is good, but Warnock is a major cock.

Thought about Cardiff, then thought about Warnock and they're already treating him like the grandad of football, and he reacts by saying the strangest things.

27 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It's different playing at home compared to away. Brighton wouldn't be 1-3 up at Old Trafford.

Aye true but equally we didn't take full advantage of our dominance at United. We still could have won that game had we been clinical. 

Maddison and Gray should have scored, Iheanacho missed by inches on the angle, Iheanacho went one on one and was slow pulling the trigger. 

I mean it isn't grounds for panic, it was the first game and we're rusty and have new players that need time to gel. 

But it's still a missed opportunity, we definitely left a possible win out there against a very underwhelming side. 

Or put more simply: a win flattered United which is a shame. 

Edited by Finnegan

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Mourinho has got to go. He's absolutely done.

He's got to be gunning for a big payoff. Why does any club give him longer than a 3 year contract? He always melts down like this in the third season - Madrid, both times at Chelsea, now Man Utd

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Mourinho has got to go. He's absolutely done.

His toxicity and mind games were forgiven because results followed. Now only the first two are left and I bet the players are fed up with him. 

Don't think he'll last the whole season.

24 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Where did that performance v Man City last season come from? They showed what they were capable of but only because they had a unique attitude and determination that day. Where is it now?

We didn't do better until recent times tbf. 

We even punted it to a small bloke.

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Really going to enjoy bullying the armchair united fans at work tomorrow ?

Advances in technology allow me to start that from the comfort of my living room in about 20 minutes..........if Brighton hold on of course.

I am not a big fan of pogba. Gets hyped up a lot and for the money spent on him I don’t think it’s justified. Another player that of didn’t play for utd would get no end of stock from old pros that have bored ppl to death in the commentary box.