Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

7 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Since we know Wolves fans love their stats, and judge a game on this rather than goals scored, wonder what they all have to say about this?

Oh wait a second, they won't care because they're drawing against the champions. ****ing hypocrites. 

I9rOHu.jpg

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

No, they'll be gutted as their place at the top of the possession league is surely under threat after a measly 30% today.

I'm confused.

Weren't we quoting and championing our posession stats last season, whilst losing.

But it's not allowed when Tottenham or Wolves do it? :dunno:

Just now, Matt said:

I'm confused.

Weren't we quoting and championing our posession stats last season, whilst losing.

Were we? I seem to remember most of us saying this ineffective passing for the sake of it is pointless?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Were we? I seem to remember most of us saying this ineffective passing for the sake of it is pointless?

Some were, I was.

I'd say a majority, were loving it for some weird reason.

Edited by Matt

Just now, Matt said:

I'm confused.

Were we? People were saying we should have won games because we had more possession? And they weren't being obviously sarcastic?  Can't have been City fans for very long if so.

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Were we? People were saying we should have won games because we had more possession? And they weren't being obviously sarcastic?  Can't have been City fans for very long if so.

"Need a new style" innit.

It didn't appear to me as sarcastic, come across as genuine. Support and yern for a new style.

Perhaps I misread it, afterall alot of people don't often get my sarcasm.

Edited by Matt

8 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

**** me Wolves fans will be unbearable after this. 

Naa,they had a jammy goal....end of!!!

Yup !  They,did play well,    but that's just a coca-nut shy,the long season of the PL ,is when the big Teddys are dished out.They didn't win,so not

even a Goldfish....

• Like 1

Fair play to Wolves. I remember in our first season back and we beat Man U 5 - 3 and there were lots of posters on here saying we would push the top 4. So I'm pleased for them, but it can all turn sour pretty quickly.

Edited by MGLCFC

2 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Fair play to Wolves. I remember in our first season back and we beat Man U 5 - 3 and there were lots of posters on here saying we push the top 4. So I'm pleased for them, but it can all turn sour pretty quickly.

We win the league the following season... so