Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

34 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I might be alone in this but always liked Troy Deeney and he comes across well in this interview....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45583138

Would have liked him here at one point but probably a little past in now.

X

Would've definitely had him over Slim looking back, maybe signng the latter helped up to keep Mahrez for another season or two but really for the whole squad Deeney would've been a great successor to Ulloa and a brilliant lad to have around the Club.

Not now though he's just got into his 30s, the right time was two years ago or when Walter Mazzarri was stinking their place up

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Would've definitely had him over Slim looking back, maybe signng the latter helped up to keep Mahrez for another season or two but really for the whole squad Deeney would've been a great successor to Ulloa and a brilliant lad to have around the Club.

Not now though he's just got into his 30s, the right time was two years ago or when Walter Mazzarri was stinking their place up

Too be fair,there were many posters,suggesting his employment would be better than spending Millions,and off field as always had a

inkling for Leicester....Shame...!! Too late now...

Oh..I was not one of the clever guys,but sa t on the fence,over any Deeney approach,since our promotion....

sometimes in life the answer is right under the pecker...

21 hours ago, Jaspa said:

The two signings we wanted to make were Deeney and Keane, and even if we would likely have paid a lot for both, they probably would have done a lot better than the signings we did make that summer. Still it was the Kante loss that hit us hardest and whilst Ndidi has been great, he didn't turn up till six months later. Perhaps if Mendy hadn't got injured we'd have done much better?

Deeney and Vardy would have been a great combination in my opinion. Old school, bruising but probably quite effective!

7 hours ago, sylofox said:

lol lol just looked on Musa's wiki page seems he's already scored more for Al Nassr than he did for us. 

He's smashing it over there, grabbed a hat trick the other day. It's a far cry from top level European football, but he looks happy and in some ways being the biggest fish in a small pond and getting a great paycheck probably isn't the worst thing in the world.

16 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's smashing it over there, grabbed a hat trick the other day. It's a far cry from top level European football, but he looks happy and in some ways being the biggest fish in a small pond and getting a great paycheck probably isn't the worst thing in the world.

I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way I wish he'd worked out for us. Just think it's funny after three games he's scored more goals lol lol

• Haha 1