Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I see the random captain generator at Everton has picked Tom Davies as skipper today. 

What a weird choice. He's not even a regular starter. I'd have thought in that 11 that Pickford, Keane, Sigurdsson, Walcott and maybe Gueye would be given the armband first.

Good spot. I'd have thought it'd be Sigurdsson; isn't he captain for Iceland?

20 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I see the random captain generator at Everton has picked Tom Davies as skipper today. 

What a weird choice. He's not even a regular starter. I'd have thought in that 11 that Pickford, Keane, Sigurdsson, Walcott and maybe Gueye would be given the armband first.

I don't think it'll be too long until Silva is found out.... again... 

He hasn't got the first clue about defending and they're not scoring enough to outscore the oposition.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Bit of a slap in the face for some of his team mates.

30 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He was unlucky with his big chance today ......

Wasn't fully on about that chance tbh, he just seems so slow and sluggish. Like with Giroud he always puts himself about and gets into teams. Morata you can see is lacking so much confidence 

51 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I don't think it'll be too long until Silva is found out.... again... 

He hasn't got the first clue about defending and they're not scoring enough to outscore the oposition.

They’ve got us in a few weeks so there’s one weeks stay of execution after putting in their best performance of the season. 

8 minutes ago, EastNeukFox said:

I was just about to post how enthralling Super Sunday has been so far!

to be fair, this game has been notably better than the earlier game.

Everton should be ahead, Arsenal looking a bit nervous at the back and not getting much luck going forward. 

9 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

If we can get our act together 6th is there for the taking 

Right. These are the two main teams I want us to aim for competing with. Looking forward to the Everton game in a couple of weeks to see how we measure up.