Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 hours ago, gerrytaggart said:

Not sure why you quoted my post?. I dont get the link?

Puel hasnt labled himself the special one and won multiple titles only to let his ego take over.

I might have missed your point.

And that is why we are so lucky, so you did get the point...:thumbup:

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Newcastle, Huddersfield and Cardiff to go down, surely?

it's never that simple given it's September.

They're playing crap right now but one of those will pull away I reckon and other teams will get sucked in. Most likely it'll be Newcastle to get enough. 

• Like 1

There are some awful teams in the premier league this season, highlighted by the fact that Bournemouth are in the top half with a game in hand (yes I know we havent beat them since the championship days but thats down to being a bogey team rather than a decent team).

Guest Kopfkino
12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Newcastle have had a really difficult start, they'll start shithousing some wins soon and drag others into it.

13 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Before the first game of the season at home, was talking to Ash, the guy who owns? works the post office near the Saffron lane athletics stadium and we agreed, Cardiff and Newcastle plus one of Huddersfield or Brighton, looks like it is going to be Huddersfield.

13 minutes ago, Nalis said:

There are some awful teams in the premier league this season, highlighted by the fact that Bournemouth are in the top half with a game in hand (yes I know we havent beat them since the championship days but thats down to being a bogey team rather than a decent team).

Every year awful teams.....monotonous ain't it..!!