Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

12 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Before the first game of the season at home, was talking to Ash, the guy who owns? works the post office near the Saffron lane athletics stadium and we agreed, Cardiff and Newcastle plus one of Huddersfield or Brighton, looks like it is going to be Huddersfield.

Brighton spent actual money in the summer window and have a few goals in them.

If any of Newcastle, Huddersfield or Cardiff score 30+ goals it will be a surprise.  And it's not like they are flawless defensive sides.

56 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Watford were getting wanked over and we're a point behind them lol 

Gunna win da league......ermmm hold up. ..might have been too quick on that...surely its the wolves. Lol

On the plus side for the non top 6 lets all laugh at united...   suddenly becoming man city fans lol

Chelsea quietly becoming favourites. i know Man Hyitti are a ridiculous team but Champions seem to always lose that special intensity the season after.

Also Kante. Gotta be low-key most influential therefore best player in the World. I don't think France would've done it without him, energy is such an important part of the game and he just runs and runs anyone into the ground, nicking the ball off of them in the process, it freed Pogba & so Griezmann in the summer and he's just as influential to a defence too, making Mtwatti and now Luiz look World Class.

45 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Chelsea quietly becoming favourites. i know Man Hyitti are a ridiculous team but Champions seem to always lose that special intensity the season after.

Also Kante. Gotta be low-key most influential therefore best player in the World. I don't think France would've done it without him, energy is such an important part of the game and he just runs and runs anyone into the ground, nicking the ball off of them in the process, it freed Pogba & so Griezmann in the summer and he's just as influential to a defence too, making Mtwatti and now Luiz look World Class.

You know last week I was going to put a bet on them winning (still can't see past Man City but no fun backing the favourites) but now their odds will probably drop.  I genuinely think having Kante in your teams gives you a chance of winning every single season.  I go on about him all the time but I think he is the world's best player (in context of his position) and would rather have him in my team than anyone else in world football right now.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

You know last week I was going to put a bet on them winning (still can't see past Man City but no fun backing the favourites) but now their odds will probably drop.  I genuinely think having Kante in your teams gives you a chance of winning every single season.  I go on about him all the time but I think he is the world's best player (in context of his position) and would rather have him in my team than anyone else in world football right now.  X

Sods law Kante doesn't close Studge down right at that moment lol lol lol I had btts though so it's saved my bacon really.

It's the big dramatic games between Chitty & Chelsea that have more or less decided the Champions 3/4 of the last seasons. Interesting for Liverpool though, they've looked toothless today and this weeks results might've suggested they'd found their match but a late goal keeps it interesting.

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Sods law Kante doesn't close Studge down right at that moment lol lol lol I had btts though so it's saved my bacon really.

It's the big dramatic games between Chitty & Chelsea that have more or less decided the Champions 3/4 of the last seasons. Interesting for Liverpool though, they've looked toothless today and this weeks results might've suggested they'd found their match but a late goal keeps it interesting.

Haha, the curse of Rumble and his absolute zero knowledge of football.  :)

What a goal though.

The state of the bottom 6 or so is awful. Apparently the standard of the league is getting better?? Those lot are just dreadful. 

Us, Wolves and Everton can have a battle royale with Man United for 6th?

i think the 3 already in the relegation places are already done. Calling it early but 32 points will be enough this season 

Edited by Staffs Fox