Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

For the first time I’ve actually figured out Puels random team selections. He knows that even if we played Danny Simpson up front and Shini in goal we couldn’t possibly go down with the utter drivel in the league this year.

40 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Our media have a weird love of Burnley. 

Yeah they certainly do, I’ve also seen it mentioned Quite a few times since they beat Bournemouth last week about how they play a left footed player on the right wing and vice Versa on the other like dyche has invented the tactic 

1 hour ago, l444ry said:

Google it did you? This is the proper version. Not the cheap tacky versions British clubs turn out. Hopefully will drown out the Scouse efforts at the San Paulo next week. 

doesn’t even rhyme, shite 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's October tomorrow and we're getting to a point where Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea could probably stay up with one or two more winslol 

The gap in quality is getting bigger and bigger at the bottom, really hoping some quality sides come up next season, ones with a bit more money and a plan of action! 

Edited by AjcW

8 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Yeah they certainly do, I’ve also seen it mentioned Quite a few times since they beat Bournemouth last week about how they play a left footed player on the right wing and vice Versa on the other like dyche has invented the tactic 

Similar with Silva at Everton, if you read our press you'd think he was this hugely successful manager. 

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

When was the last time three teams had 2 points after seven games?

could deffo see the lowest bottom 3 points and the highest top 4 points ever. gulf is huge. it’s nearly time for the clocks to go back and we’ve got 3 teams still unbeaten and 3 teams without a win between them. 

2 hours ago, Anorak said:

Had a bet on for there to be 3 goals in this game...what was I thinking? 

Well done.

And to think that half of the vocal FTers were claiming that Puel would get us relegated only 2 games ago. 

10 points less and we're still not in the bottom 3

10 points more and we're 3 pts ahead of the top team.

26 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

That's grim reading, but what can Cardiff do? The other teams that have come up have spent 100m each. I don't really like him, but Warnock did an incredible job in getting that team promoted and out performed multiple other managers in the division, including Jokanovic because Cardiff finished above them last season.

They will finish rock bottom you suspect but it's kind of a sad outlook on how important money is in the modern game. They've given a chance to the players that got them up and they are going to fail because of it, whereas Wolves and especially Fulham have just brought a ton of players to fill the gaps.

Once again it shows you how incredible our title win was. We did sign a fair few players but the spine was basically the same as the one that got us promoted and many of our signings were free transfers. It's probably going to take another 100 years for anyone to replicate that sort of underdog victory, if it's ever done at all.

I completely agree, they have clearly taken the view that spending 100m isn’t a guarantee to stay up so are probably aiming for what Burnley did which is another risky tactic.

I can’t actually believe they aren’t bottom of the league, the shit teams are proper shit this year.

• Like 1