Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Slightly annoyed at Southgate for not picking Coady in the England squad but takes Tarkowski who hasn't been much cop this season. Especially as Coady is one of the few English CBs playing in the middle of a back three. Last season he said Coady needs to play in the Prem before he'd consider him, then he goes and picks Mason Mount! Belmer.

Welcome to the world that is the England squad selection

Just now, CollinsLCFC said:

Where's that guy on FT who was saying that Mourinho is a genius and we will eat our words when discussing how he has lost it a few months back?

Is that the Algerian fella? The one that says he loves watching him suck the life out of games between big sides?

• Like 1

Oh well - bad day for us both.

Least the media won't care though as it will be all about Jose.

We actually played quite well first half but silly red card (and penalty) changed the game - and they then scored 2 just before/after half time.

Always seem to have one game like this a season - usually against someone we'd hope to beat. 

• Like 2

Hosays days now numbered ...    where does he go after this ??  ...   the cv will be well tarnished now ...   

Shame Leonard Rossiter is not with us ..   he could have played the lead role in the film ...   The rise and fall ...

On a separate note ...    ignoring the ‘top 6’ I think Everton and Vulvahampton are (at this moment in time ) ..   above us.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Usually, I have no time for Florist, Direby, Lolverpool, etc.

But this.  lol 

This is art and can stand.

Bravo!

Thank you kind sir ...   I’m glad you appreciated how I combined two parts of male and female sexual anatomy ...