Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

We're still yet to beat anyone even remotely decent this season. 

Only team to have beaten Newcastle by 2 goals in the league aren't we? A Newcastle team away that have just won 3 on the bounce. Remotely decent? Depends on the definition I guess.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Given your point was 'We're as bad as Wolves if not worse.' Yes, it is my point.

Right, we will have to let the next few games take their course then. We are 2 points above them in mid table having played a game more, with a +1 goal diff. I really don't think that's cause for celebration. We are as bad as they are... Do you have a further point? That isn't that we are technically ahead of them and so technically aren't equal to them?

Just now, ealingfox said:

Right, we will have to let the next few games take their course then. We are 2 points above them in mid table having played a game more, with a +1 goal diff. I really don't think that's cause for celebration. We are as bad as they are... Do you have a further point? That isn't that we are technically ahead of them and so technically aren't equal to them?

At some point in the future, you may be correct of course. Right now, you're not. Cba to engage any further, the facts don't back up your statement just now. Defending it is futile but good luck to you.

4 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

less*

• Like 2