Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Lee Dixon - "Is it a coincidence both managers have gray hair? Heh"

Yes Lee. It's definitely a coincidence. It's not because they're both in their mid 50s.

17 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Glad Bournemouth wore their away kit. It’s really difficult to differentiate between Red & black and Sky blue. That white away kit really helped. 

Probably something daft like contractual obligations 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Townsend :nigel:

There goes Madders goal of the month. 

Madders beats it, Townsend nice but see it often, the build up and ball from albrighton and touch from madders requires more technique and skill. He takes the ball on and juggles it past two and hits it on the volley ... not much better than that when it comes to pure technical ability 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Shock horror - David Wanger thinks Huddersfield were hard done - Chris Houghton thinks the ref got the key decisions right.

And had the roles be reversed they'd be saying the opposite thing" 

True but I think Wagner has slightly more of a grievance . That decision changed the complexion of the game and cost him 3 points for what looked a pretty innocuous coming together 

• Like 1

@ealingfox @Max Wall

5 places ahead. 

7 more goals scored. 

Won 2 more. 

Better goal difference. 

They've not won in 6, losing 5 of them. 

We've not lost in 6, winning and draw 3 each.

Whilst we're not streets ahead of Wolves, no one can say that 'we're equal to them, if not worse' lol

359593539_Screenshot_20181202-08460001.thumb.png.332194b4560dc37a0f48b976ea5fad7e.png

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

@ealingfox @Max Wall

5 places ahead. 

7 more goals scored. 

Won 2 more. 

Better goal difference. 

They've not won in 6, losing 5 of them. 

We've not lost in 6, winning and draw 3 each.

Whilst we're not streets ahead of Wolves, no one can say that 'we're equal to them, if not worse' lol

359593539_Screenshot_20181202-08460001.thumb.png.332194b4560dc37a0f48b976ea5fad7e.png

They're in bad form that's for sure and delighted with our win yesterday. Good to have a bit of fortune going our way for once with Watford screwing up several great chances.

We're above them now as we can see but these things can change pretty quickly. We've not even played everyone yet. I still don't think we will be far apart come the end of the season. If I'm wrong and we finish miles ahead of them then great.

I really don't get this fecking obsession with Wolves on here. The press pick a team every season that gets promoted to arse lick. 

They probably pick the area with least sales hoping they get a boost. 

But as for wolves many unproven players. They've had the honeymoon now to get on with it. They will find there level after 38 games. 

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

I really don't get this fecking obsession with Wolves on here. The press pick a team every season that gets promoted to arse lick. 

They probably pick the area with least sales hoping they get a boost. 

But as for wolves many unproven players. They've had the honeymoon now to get on with it. They will find there level after 38 games. 

A lot of this is to do with their rather hubristic announcement of an expected top 6 finish and a prem title in 6 years . 

Doherty was repeating this crap as recently as earlier this week 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, surrifox said:

A lot of this is to do with their rather hubristic announcement of an expected top 6 finish and a prem title in 6 years . 

Doherty was repeating this crap as recently as earlier this week 

I know but no reason for people on here getting paranoid worked up and arguing. 

Guest Markyblue
4 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I know but no reason for people on here getting paranoid worked up and arguing. 

Probably nearest thing to a derby for us and back in the walshy bull days there was a rivalry. Now don't give a toss about them.