Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

10 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Klopp's English is superb. If you listen closely he's absolutely mastered it as a second language. Most impressive.

Was walking down the street the other day and some huge scary drunk man shouted "Oi!!!  You like like that Liverpool manager, wotshisname, the German one!".  I've been called much worse.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

45 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Banana skin thrown at Aubameyang by Spurs supporters. 

Keeps up with the history of their supporters 

Good grief, really?

36 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Found Pickford's interview strange.

Hardly looked the interviewer in the eye and his responses were via a murmured manner.

What were you expecting after the most high profile mistake of his career?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Me neither loathsome club with loathsome fan base generally, although not all bad I guess

I think it's the loveable Scouse rogue image that gets projected, some of them are absolutely vile.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Livid said:

I think it's the loveable Scouse rogue image that gets projected, some of them are absolutely vile.

Every clubs got there element of absolutely vile supporters tbf.

Liverpool fans were outstanding on here in the days after the helicopter tragedy.

• Like 3

I remember being in the Kop, earlyish 90s. The opponents had at least one black player, and some absurd numbskulls were giving it racist nonsense. So, feeling uncharacteristically brave, I waited for some silence and then shouted out 'Julian (Joachim) is black'. This was met with a few lost souls saying 'ay?'. I clarified that their racism wasn't really compatible with cheering Julian on in our colours, and this got a few 'hear hear's. Still surprised I didn't get my head kicked in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Every clubs got there element of absolutely vile supporters tbf.

Liverpool fans were outstanding on here in the days after the helicopter tragedy.

Everyone was to outstanding to us. 

I agree we've all got them I just find it irritating the way Liverpool fans get portrayed, I remember them charging into the family stand after the league cup game down here. 

44 minutes ago, Tuna said:

So, apparantly #DycheOut is now a thing:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38232845

2 wins in 19 games.

I think we can all sympathise, 2 wins in 19 is disgusting form and Dyche couldn't any have any qualms if he was sacked but if they sacked him the media would mostly be trotting out "what do Burnley expect? He got them Europa League!" and not actually paying any attention to their actual results. He's done a brilliant job there but there's only so much credit in the bank once you barely win any games at all. It'd be patronising stuff to hear as if being loyal to a manager is more important than staying up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1