Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Everytime I see Man City smash a team, I can't help but feel the Superleague is that bit closer.

Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Barca, Real, Althletico, Bayern, PSG, Juve. The TV rights alone would be immense.

Guest MarshallForEngland
5 minutes ago, MattP said:

Mahrez looking incredible, he'll be genuine World Class after a year or so under Pep.

Agree with this. Pep is one of only a handful of managers who is really capable of developing and improving a player. Fergie was brilliant at that too. The raw talent and skill was always there with Mahrez but his decision-making and positioning is getting better and better now playing under Pep. Can't help but be happy for the lad, he's really making a name for himself.

5 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

lols why do none of our fans understand he’s been genuinely world class for about 4 years 

When I mean World Class I'm talking the elite - up there in the top ten. I think he can get there.

They all seem to improve under Pep to incredible levels, Bernardo Silva the most recent and Riyad could be the next one. 

Edited by MattP

Bournemouth win 2-1 with a scrappy frenetic end, beating an organised and motivated Huddersfield who essentially lack the necessary class in the right areas.

Suppose I might aswell watch Watford get bummed for a second time this week too then

7 minutes ago, MattP said:

When I mean World Class I'm talking the elite - up there in the top ten. I think he can get there.

They all seem to improve under Pep to incredible levels, Bernardo Silva the most recent and Riyad could be the next one. 

Knowing scouse he probably was too Matt :D

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, MattP said:

He’s already there.