Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

LOL what the hell my stream had switched to an old game ... 

(Not even been drinking either)

I had to check i'd not paused the tv so I wasn't perhaps watching it in delay and Arsenal had scored 3 :crylaugh:

I really do not understand the Solskjaer appointment.

Only reason I can think of is he played for them.

In that case, why not Mark Hughes? Would have been hilarious, as he's a rubbish manager, but In all seriousness why pick someone who lasted 8 months at Cardiff before being sacked over someone with 14 years experience in the Premier League?

Edited by Tuna

Just now, Tuna said:

In that case, why not Mark Hughes? Would have been hilarious, as he's a rubbish manager, but In all seriousness why pick someone who lasted 8 months at Cardiff before being sacked over someone with 14 years experience in the Premier League?

Because he won't be outspoken and he'll be pliable I reckon. They'll just want to get through the interim period with as little fuss as possible after Mourinho.

• Like 1

I don't have any problems with Spurs as a club, in fact their Redknapp squad that qualified for the Champions League was one of my favourite non-Leicester sides to watch.

But this current team is just rammed full of twats. Not one player I would consider 'likable'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Max Wall said:

Because he won't be outspoken and he'll be pliable I reckon. They'll just want to get through the interim period with as little fuss as possible after Mourinho.

Good point.

He's also probably not being paid an awful lot (next to an experienced manager).

Just now, Tuna said:

Good point.

He's also probably not being paid an awful lot (next to an experienced manager).

You can almost hear the telephone conversation now.

That you boss?

Aye, Ole, what can a dae for ye son.

Any advice for Saturday boss

Aye, drop that ****, drop that **** and pick they two ***** instead. And start ****ing attacking, we'll knock they sky blue bastards aff their perch son, you stick we me

Cheers boss.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't have any problems with Spurs as a club, in fact their Redknapp squad that qualified for the Champions League was one of my favourite non-Leicester sides to watch.

But this current team is just rammed full of twats. Not one player I would consider 'likable'.

Completely agree, this latest bunch need a reality check and to pull their heads out of their arse. 

They've done nothing of note, yet carry themselves as if they're champions or cup winners.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Completely agree, this latest bunch need a reality check and to pull their heads out of their arse. 

They've done nothing of note, yet carry themselves as if they're champions or cup winners.

That's totally true but they feed off the media nonsense. Difficult to realise you've achieved very little when the press constantly blow smoke up your ariss.

I agree with the previous poster, I had a soft spot for the early 80's Spurs team when I was at school. Always seemed to play 'nice' football with a couple of real flair players. The Redknapp team AK mentioned were the same, certainly entertaining to watch too.

The London press have always liked Spurs but recent years have seen them go into overdrive and the latest squad does seem to have a few prima donnas mixed with some (on the surface of it) quite dislikeable tosspots.

Edited by Max Wall
spelling
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Trippier??? The Gk..?? And I like the manager Poch...

I will get skinned on this forum...but if Burton do not complete the giant killing,then..I want Spurs to win!!! The efl cup.

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I will get skinned on this forum...but if Burton do not complete the giant killing,then..I want Spurs to win!!! The efl cup.

Lloris is ok until you have to wait behind him at the bar. Takes ****ing ages. ****.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Trippier is a massive chav.

Lloris is banned from driving for being nearly three times over the limit.

Pochettino is the one managing these prats, if he had any pride he'd bang their heads together surely?

55 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Popular guy to keep the fans happy til Poch arrives in the summer. 

They've clearly got assurances from someone who's currently employed that they'll come in July.