Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

53 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't have any problems with Spurs as a club, in fact their Redknapp squad that qualified for the Champions League was one of my favourite non-Leicester sides to watch.

But this current team is just rammed full of twats. Not one player I would consider 'likable'.

tumblr_ox3g88IuDd1tf8a5ao1_500.gif?resiz

giphy.gif&key=522baf40bd3911e08d854040d3

tumblr_oyj9qyX6DM1tf8a5ao1_500.gif?resiz

giphy.gif

4BAED86825DB8F69DCE7207F1D2FF37972DA1038

xead.gif

• Haha 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46279118

I get that over the course of a season you play everybody twice and all that but it is significant to point out the difference in kick-off time, rest and travel distances given four games in a short space of time. We're third this year for shortest gap (we had the shortest last season and Puel's Southampton team had three matches in four and a half days including a trip to Everton) but you can see the lottery of when matches are picked for TV.

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

And to think the Celtic fans compare Benkovic to him. Even if they are only half exaggerating, looks like we got one hell of a player returning. 

Poor benkovic all this hype if he makes one mistake in his first 45 minutes  he”ll be written off faster than a strippers speeding ticket. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Pretty sure Salah isn't a one season wonder, seems to have recovered after a dodgy summer

Never in doubt was it? Anyone questioning him at the start of the season needs to give their head a serious wobble.

Glad Liverpool are giving City a proper challenge this year too. Last year’s title procession was very boring

Can't see both Barnes and Sokratis being on the pitch at the end of this game....Another super goal for Arsenal...so boring to see all of these goals from tippy tap play....

Edited by norwichfox