Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

31 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Don't know if this has been posted but this sums up the attitude of Spurs towards the country that they've taken so much from :

London streets ‘too dirty’ for super-rich football giant Spurs

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/22/london-streets-too-dirty-claim-super-rich-spurs?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

And this sort of thing is the reason, for me anyhow, why Spurs aren't a big team. 

Look at many top clubs, you'll see the money put into the surrounding area or community, so as the team improves, the area also does. 

To come out and say something like that, is asking for trouble. if the area is "run down", then they're asking for trouble enraging the locals. 

Look at Man City, that entire area around their ground has been transformed into something great. Even the plans for our ground redeveloped large parts of the surrounding area.

They've spent over 850million quid on a ground. The least they can do is give a few grand to clean the area and add a few bits of "character" to the area.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Already looks like the bottom 3 will be contested by the current bottom four - Huddersfield, Fulham, Cardiff and Burnley.

Surely Burnley will get out of it . Was hoping we might lose palace or Southampton ( won’t happen now) and I’m not sure Newcastle can afford to let another transfer window pass without some major surgery to the team 

44 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

60 games since they had a penalty. Not sure he mentioned that.

Ashley Barnes is a massive ****, I wouldn't give him a penalty if I was a referee even if he was rugby tackled to the ground.

Apparently, they haven't had a red card for nearly 70 games which is one of the biggest mysteries in football. 

Bunch of snide players led by a myopic tosser.

• Like 3