Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Just now, Corky said:

Apparently, they haven't had a red card for nearly 70 games which is one of the biggest mysteries in football. 

Bunch of snide players led by a myopic tosser.

Ah see Dyche doesn't bring that one up as often as the penalty one.

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Ashley Barnes, on a yellow card stamps at Guandozi and gets away with it, scores a goal. Dyche blames the referee for the result. He's basically just a shit Mourinho

he kneed him in the back as well in an aerial challenge, totally unnecessarily as well I thought. 

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Yes, I am Fvckin grumpy. While you lot were witnessing a famous win, I was stuck in the cinema watching Mary bastard Poppins with the wife and kids. Not happy

That sounds.......like your balls dont exist.. you need to get out there and do something manly stat. Kill, gut a deer and cook it. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Yes, I am Fvckin grumpy. While you lot were witnessing a famous win, I was stuck in the cinema watching Mary bastard Poppins with the wife and kids. Not happy

Izzy, I know your mind is not in a good place right now.

MP.gif.d9a4a53c902abe94ad905a0d8344a992.gif

But get over it, they're the only kids you got.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Izzy said:

People pulling their pud over that Andros Townsend goal. Paul Scholes scored them every other week. Nothing special IMO.

Don’t get me wrong I can’t stand palace or Townsend but you’re wrong here. It’s sensational.

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

You need a spoonful of sugar to help that medicine go down....

• Haha 1

Read this... either 3rd times a charm or bridesmaids it remains

Liverpool edged Wolverhampton 2-0 on Friday and now head into Christmas with firm footing at the peak of the table. Eight of the last 10 sides to lead the Premier League at Christmas went on to win the league. The Reds, however, account for both of those statistical outliers; they failed to convert their table lead into a title in both the 2008-09 and 2013-14 seasons.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Don't know if this has been posted but this sums up the attitude of Spurs towards the country that they've taken so much from :

London streets ‘too dirty’ for super-rich football giant Spurs

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/22/london-streets-too-dirty-claim-super-rich-spurs?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

That's outrageous, it is a shithole but the club could do so much good there. Arsenal get a bad rap because they've got a rare breed of internet fans that people seem to take notice of but they're so much classier as a club than Spurs.

I'd feel embarrassed if City ever came out with anything like that.

Don't really understand what Pep was doing with the man city line up today. You have Stones, a defender, playing out of position in midfield. You have Delph, a midfielder,  playing left back, and have Danillo, a full back on the bench. Firstly a team that's spent so much on players should be having to play players out of position, they have plenty. Secondly, why not just play Delph in midfield and Danillo at left back. Weird choices.