Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

:banana: :clap:

Spurs absolutely did bottle that one. They were completely comfortable after the first half, where they knocked the ball around taking long pot shots and one went in, but they kept us at arms length and we struggled to get anything going. 2nd half they just stood off us not expecting us to do anything and even when we equalised and then went ahead they never created a single thing of any note. Zero shots whatsoever in the 2nd half for them! 

Good set of results for us today too, with you lot, Watford and Everton all dropping points. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Because I’m not “good with colours” I’ve been making my missus laugh for 10 minutes as I try to describe the colour of Arsenal’s kit.

I’ve gone from sky blue to light green and back.  

Cyan? :huh:

Cool.  Let’s have a goalfest at Anfield.

And while I’m on: Why have BT Sport, yet again, got a Scouser co-commentating on a Liverpool game?

It’s not difficult. Go neutral, avoid annoying half your audience.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Because I’m not “good with colours” I’ve been making my missus laugh for 10 minutes as I try to describe the colour of Arsenal’s kit.

Yep Cyan I reckon. 

Oh and Harry Kane MBE got booked for diving today. Needs to give it back IMO. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Wolvesalona. I've already said it but i'll say it again as everyone else seems to still be making jokes about them...What an absolutely shit season they're having, that'll show em' for have such high ambitions!

what the fu cking hell are you on about 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

what the fu cking hell are you on about 

When they lose alot of people make jokes about how they dared to have ambitions of doing well in the league.

I'm being sarcastic.

Is that ok? Maybe I should have wrote it all in lower case to make it a little more jokey and sarcastic or something.

Edited by Matt

26 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Kit blue.  Pitch green.   Simples.  :thumbup:

• Thanks 1