Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

16 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Titles liverpool’s. 

You would think so, but the game can chuck up surprises, sometimes.

Gerrard slipping over a few seasons ago.  Keenan saying I would love it.  Man City winning with the last kick of the season.

That all said, if Liverpool beat Manchester City next week, it's theirs to lose.

Edited by Vacamion

Guest Col city fan

Blimey

The Arsenal fans and the media have been all over the new Arsenal manager for weeks

This is going to change that

It’s an annihilation

Liverpool are so quick coming forward but defensively the Arse are a fookin shambles

Edited by Col city fan

Liverpools to lose at this point. I dont think they've locked it up yet. A win at man city and id say its over.  If man city win i can see them winning the league as i suspect pool could drip points at an inspired man united and the bottling spurs.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

When they lose alot of people make jokes about how they dared to have ambitions of doing well in the league.

I'm being sarcastic.

Is that ok? Maybe I should have wrote it all in lower case to make it a little more jokey and sarcastic or something.

Some are just slow...on the pickup Matt....:)

13 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Hmmm . The season is just past half way - lots of football to be played yet . Hopefully Man City will get their challenge back on the rails . 

Would rather have a historically well-supported club in Liverpool to win the league, than a club run on oil money and supported by those who 'glory-hunt' etc.

McManaman should not be co-commentating (I could finish there) on Liverpool games. Any slight contact is a clear foul, he's just so one-sided in his view.

I can understand him being there for European matches but for domestic games, get a neutral in.

• Like 2