Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Just now, Nalis said:

That would be my guess too, just like the last one.

Man City have far more to lose than Liverpool in that game. Liverpool will be happy with a point and Man City might be ok with that too and will fancy their chances chasing a 7pts gap. 10pts might be a step too far.

But we are all going to love watching it,if we can!!!

I hate manutd,I hate them sacking Jose,

I hated watching Pogba being miserable,and playing like a turd....I hate them for choosing Rightly Olsen as their new boss...

I hate they are starting to play,like they should With their hateful squad...I hate that Pogba has started to realise his potential,

I hate them,because they will realise what skill they have in the squad,and stop "any of us also rans"......hoping to Nick 6th place!!!

Neither...Wolves,Everton,Watford,a surprise Bournemouth and ourselves ,can fight through our fate of twists n turns,cap a good season,

With a 6th place....I hate that if we finish inside the top 9,  fans will still moan,and come up with same- o,same-o,the Teams are shit,and

the boring..standards have gone right down...they play their part in our forums just to see how they can troll the thought to demean everything,

and achieve a great count of how many times they can put all things PL football down has shit.....!!!

They can go into work on monday,Knowingly and telling everybody proudly that they said weeks ago,everything is shit and crap!!!I

and nobody can work so perfectly as themselves.....!!! :crylaugh::crylaugh:

NOW   !! you all have a great and happy New year,and great cross over into the 1st new life and family moments.....into 2019....????

2 hours ago, Nickfosse said:

I know he’s a decent enough player, but is there a bigger twat than Paul Pogba playing professional football at the moment?

You can hate Pogba all you want but under a decent manager he could be the best midfielder in the world. He is very misunderstood. Mourinho is a dinosaur.

And he isn't a twat.

Edited by TheHitman™
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Bournemouth have now lost 9 out of their last 11 games. That's as bad as Burnley before their win today. 

Got us on Wednesday - probably get a penalty or two then.

They always seem to....and even more so if they've been hard done by today.

3 hours ago, TheHitman™ said:

You can hate Pogba all you want but under a decent manager he could be the best midfielder in the world. He is very misunderstood. Mourinho is a dinosaur.

And he isn't a twat.

He is good.

Jose is a dinosaur

Pogba is a twat though

3 different celebrations for one goal

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheHitman™ said:

And he isn't a twat.

Earning ridiculous amounts of money and putting in halfhearted performances for the football club who transfers said money into your account because you don’t like the manager, and those ridiculous goal celebrations with pathetic posturing. I don’t hate him and I said he was a decent footballer. His behaviour however in recent times is entirely twatish in my opinion. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

They played well and deserved to win but Man C and Man U did get some decisions going their way with the Southampton potential pen at 1-1 and Young might have been sent off ..

Is it even a premier league game if there hasn't been a contentious decision given in the big teams favour?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Is it even a premier league game if there hasn't been a contentious decision given in the big teams favour?

It must be so difficult for the refs when two ‘big teams’ play each other? I mean what are they supposed to do? Go with the home team I suppose.

The Premier League says its prospective new chief executive, Susanna Dinnage, has told the organisation she will not be taking up the position.

She was named as Richard Scudamore's replacement in November and was due to take up the role early in 2019.

"The committee has reconvened its search and is talking to candidates," said a Premier League statement.

Dinnage will stay at media organisation Discovery, where she was the global president of the Animal Planet channel.

She had reflected on the role in recent weeks and informed the Premier League that she had decided that she wanted to stay in broadcasting.

She apparently had not given a precise start date as she had a long notice period to serve.

The Premier League is comfortable with acting chief executive Richard Masters and interim chair Claudia Arney continuing for longer as they resume their search.

Prior to joining Discovery in January 2009, Dinnage worked for 10 years at Channel Five and she started her career at MTV.

34 minutes ago, davieG said:

The Premier League says its prospective new chief executive, Susanna Dinnage, has told the organisation she will not be taking up the position.

She was named as Richard Scudamore's replacement in November and was due to take up the role early in 2019.

"The committee has reconvened its search and is talking to candidates," said a Premier League statement.

Dinnage will stay at media organisation Discovery, where she was the global president of the Animal Planet channel.

She had reflected on the role in recent weeks and informed the Premier League that she had decided that she wanted to stay in broadcasting.

She apparently had not given a precise start date as she had a long notice period to serve.

The Premier League is comfortable with acting chief executive Richard Masters and interim chair Claudia Arney continuing for longer as they resume their search.

Prior to joining Discovery in January 2009, Dinnage worked for 10 years at Channel Five and she started her career at MTV.

More non LCFC stuff for Susan to have to be involved in ............

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Good point.

Not to my knowledge.

Was fined 8k I believe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/04/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-everton

Think Silva saying he didn't really care and wasn't bothered helped his case. If he'd taken offense then reckon it would've been more severe 

Edited by UniFox21

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Fair enough, i'd forgotten all about it, I wasn't that bothered at the time tbh.

Just the double standards, for all the moaning and playing the victim Mourinho did it'd have been interested what punishment he'd receive if he did it, I dare say it'd be more than an £8k fine.

Then compare Salah diving and getting away with it to Vardy getting sent off for diving and punished in 2016, there are plenty of other compaisons and inconsistencies that can be made, we all know the top clubs get given the blind eye.

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Fair enough, i'd forgotten all about it, I wasn't that bothered at the time tbh.

Just the double standards, for all the moaning and playing the victim Mourinho did it'd have been interested what punishment he'd receive, I dare say it'd be more than an £8k fine.

Agree with you, had Mourinho or someone else the FA dislikes had done the same you'd bet they'd have gotten a huge fine.

Think Klopp apologising and the fact Silva didn't really take any offense to it helped his case out. Think a 95th min derby winner gives you those types of reactions. 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Agree with you, had Mourinho or someone else the FA dislikes had done the same you'd bet they'd have gotten a huge fine.

Think Klopp apologising and the fact Silva didn't really take any offense to it helped his case out. Think a 95th min derby winner gives you those types of reactions. 

Mourinho has a long history of that sort of behaviour, I doubt there's any real bias there.

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

More non LCFC stuff for Susan to have to be involved in ............

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Think this shows more how highly she is rated by not only us but the premier league. It also can't hurt to have her friending the top dogs!

Are you pair confusing her with Susan Whelan, who's on the board at City and a completely different person?

20 hours ago, KFS said:

Why are we letting English players have their first names on the back of their shirts now?

’Jordan’ on the back of Ibe’s shirt. Wow.

You really getting arsey about the name on the back of a players shirt?