Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

14 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

It's going to take Emery a while to work off that soft underbelly Arsenal developed under Wenger.

It's gonna be a case of finding some CBs that actually work for them. Zouma would be a great shout if they could poach him from Chelsea 

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Brilliantly put there. TV takes too much priority, and not enough consideration is given to fans and players.

12:30 kick off on NYD, fans getting up there means leaving early to get up there. 

They're accommodating armchair supporters and the neutrals, not those who travel 

It is what you sign up to as a member of the Premier League. If you are happy enough to accept the money then this sort of nonsense fixture list is the price you have to pay.

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

If the shithouse commentator tells me how great Harry Kane is again I may just lose it.

The press and the love affair with all things spurs makes me mental.

Yup, it's the same with United winning the last few, they've faced lower ranking teams. They should be walking these teams.

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Well might as well call full time on this now. Would love to see a massive comeback from Cardiff tho just to see the look on pochs face. 

Tottenham could score anything they like tonight. Think both teams would be happy to call it a day at 3-0.