Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

bournemouth have been atrocious ever since they got into this league. the sooner we get them and burnley relegated and eddie howe and dyche banned from football forever, the better 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I honestly think a lot of it with Bellers is he just can't really escape his reputation. When you take a golf club to a team mate you're going to find that hard to live down. He's also had alleged incidents in Cardiff as a young pro when he was mouthing off at people, threatening them with his "mate" Calzaghe. 

There's no doubting he used to have some serious emotional control issues as a younger guy. 

But he's big enough to admit that and work on it.

You listen to him talk about football, there aren't many more passionate or insightful pundits of his generation coming through, I think he's class, personally, he's a lot brighter than your Owens or Maccas. 

Bit like Rio really, had this reputation as a joker and a clown, took a while to settle in to punditry and be taken seriously but I actually really like him now. Really smart analysis. 

As for the xenophobic / racist stuff with Bellers, **** that. I'm sorry, Wales / England football rivalry is not and never will be racism. 

Trouble just seems to follow him, again with this. I agree it’s absolute bullshit to call it racism but somebody has obviously taken offence to something he’s done for him to be investigated. He’s in the headlines again for the wrong reasons. 

Just a bloke I could never warm to. But I’m English so that probably answers why by the sounds of it.... I’m sure he’d think the same of me if we met lol 

1 minute ago, irishfoxkev said:

Bournemouth bubble well and truly burst....losing 2 nil at home to Watford ?

They're inconsistant most weeks apart from when they're playing us - like how they demolished us and then lost like 3-0 away at Burnley straight after. One of the many 'inconsistant unpredictable teams' of mid table Premier League life

1 minute ago, irishfoxkev said:

Bournemouth bubble well and truly burst....losing 2 nil at home to Watford ?

Well, with the exception of us and their away win vs Watford (funnily enough), they benefitted from an extended run of very winnable fixtures and took the points they were supposed to. It's no coincidence that they've dropped so many points since playing the better sides.

There still might be a twist in tonight's game though. I hope for our sake, anyway!

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

bournemouth have been atrocious ever since they got into this league. the sooner we get them and burnley relegated and eddie howe and dyche banned from football forever, the better 

O RLY?

1 minute ago, Manini said:

I’m not having Pogba. Probably THE most overhyped player there’s ever been in the Prem. 

Disagree.  At least there is *something* there.

Off the top of my head, Veron, Brolin and Shevchenko were all massively hyped and failed miserably in the Prem.