Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Disagree.  At least there is *something* there.

Off the top of my head, Veron, Brolin and Shevchenko were all massively hyped and failed miserably in the Prem.

Yeah okay on that basis fair, he’s clearly talented. But he’s spoken about like the next messiah. And all this “misunderstood” shite, he’s a grown man getting paid absolute millions to do a job, he needs to take his head out of his arse and get on with it. 

I’m not bitter I promise...

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

What a legend lol

Bellers is class, works hard, does quite a bit for charity without shouting it from the roof tops, is honest to a fault, speaks his mind.

I think putting him in charge of post-millennial teenage footballers was probably always a recipe for disaster, mind, he was always inevitably going to end up upsetting some delicate little flower or their mam.

When I saw the headline break I assumed it was going to be he'd gone over board being ludicrously harsh with some kid and figured it wasn't surprising. Now I've seen Welsh / English rivalry described as "racism" though I'm just rolling my eyes. 

**** sakes. 

I once exchanged 'high quality banter' with him, when at a business event at the Cardiff City stadium. He was lost and confused in a corridor.

For the brief three/four sentences we shared, he actually came across as approachable and normal.

Doesn't not make him a nasty taff scumbag though

• Haha 1

At 55' from Stamford Bridge and Chelsea have had only one decent (Hazard) chance.  So'ton defending with deep and disciplined lines.  That is not going to be an easy nut for us to crack.

Just realizing Kante still breaks up as many attacks as ever.  It's just that a third of them are his own side's.  Sarri is out of his mind.

• Like 2

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Really not sure whats up with them. They're extremely inconsistent

Haha yeah just like all of the teams below 6th place ? 

don’t mind Brighton doing well though. 

How long before pellegrini will be gone because there fans want top 6 

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Really not sure whats up with them. They're extremely inconsistent

Every mid-table side is, it's why they're midtable. Consistently good is the top 6, consistently bad is the relegation scrap

Edited by The Doctor
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Haha yeah just like all of the teams below 6th place ? 

don’t mind Brighton doing well though. 

How long before pellegrini will be gone because there fans want top 6 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Every mid-table side is, it's why they're midtable. Consistently good is the top 6, consistently bad is the relegation scrap

It's brilliant how brilliant and crap all of these sides swap between. 

And West ham fans are an odd lot, they scrap about anything