Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Neville actually thinks the quality of the Premier League has improved over the last couple of years. He couldn't be more wrong.

Aside from these 2 and Spurs it has dipped dramatically. The bottom half is absolutely abysmal. 5-10 years ago Man City wouldn't have got anywhere near 100 points.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Every single one I know is an unbearable tool when Liverpool get 3 points, let alone win the league. Even the spurs fans I know are actually sound, and I hate Spurs more. :D

i assume you know all the glory hunting cu nt ones, like i said 

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Neville actually thinks the quality of the Premier League has improved over the last couple of years. He couldn't be more wrong.

Aside from these 2 and Spurs it has dipped dramatically. The bottom half is absolutely abysmal. 5-10 years ago Man City wouldn't have got anywhere near 100 points.

Hes well paid by Sky to sell the dream.If it was that good we'd have more champions League winners

Edited by cropstonfox

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

I think you're probably right. Just look at our match v Everton as an advert for 'the best of the rest.' If that's the best, then I dread to think what lurks beneath.

Someone on my team at work doesn’t like football and the guy that sits next to him is a big Liverpool fan. A few weeks ago we were talking about football and the non footy fan pipes up with “When did Liverpool last win the league?”. Killed me.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

The halcyon days of 2008/2009, oh how we miss those great teams racking up those points. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 20.25.50.png

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We live in Leicester, ofc all the Liverpool fans we know are glory supporting cvnts. 

They all also claim to be Irish and go wildly over the top about Saint Patricks day, or they are Asian and their favourite player is still John Barnes. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think you're probably right. Just look at our match v Everton as an advert for 'the best of the rest.' If that's the best, then I dread to think what lurks beneath.

Very true, our game stank the place out worse than my sprout farts on Boxing Day. The only redeeming feature was Albrighton coming on after a well earned 45 minute rest and making us look a bit better second half.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We live in Leicester, ofc all the Liverpool fans we know are glory supporting cvnts. 

The vast majority are Asian (well I say Asian, most of them are second, even third,  generation Brits of Asian heritage)

A bizarre cultural need to be associated with success, like driving a merc, holidaying in Dubai or wearing a gold bracelet

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Vardy would get a red for that tackle.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Every time I see Kompany play he does shit like that and gets away with it. That was a red IMO.

I must be going blind then. I've seen the replay twice and still can't see where Kompany even touched him! :blink: