Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

9 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

that west brom game was mad, was probably one of our best games of the second half of the season in terms of football and chances created etc, just couldn’t win. 

they got back in the good books when they won us the league though. fu ck “chelsea winning leicester the league”, it was tony pulis and his absolute mob that did it the week before. 

That was when it was done for me too. Popped out for a couple of drinks expecting a convincing Spurs victory, low and behold big Craig Dawson popped up and I didn't get home until 4am. That's when I knew it was happening 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

That was when it was done for me too. Popped out for a couple of drinks expecting a convincing Spurs victory, low and behold big Craig Dawson popped up and I didn't get home until 4am. That's when I knew it was happening 

I was stood in McDonalds when my dad text me saying WBA had equalised, was a bloody brilliant moment 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This is really misleading for me. Puts it as Utd giving games to their kids frequently, when it's basically just Rashford 

Pretty sure that counts Lingard and Pogba too.

Lingard spent about 10 years on loan and Pogba was a world record signing.

Edited by AKCJ

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This is really misleading for me. Puts it as Utd giving games to their kids frequently, when it's basically just Rashford 

So Rashford has played 54 premier league games so far this season. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

And of course there are only six sides in the Premier League.

26 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Pretty sure that counts Lingard and Pogba too.

Lingard spent about 10 years on loan and Pogba was a world record signing.

Completely forgot about them. 

Pogba left the academy but developed really at Juventus, so should he be counted?

32 minutes ago, ttfn said:

And of course there are only six sides in the Premier League.

So true, basically the researcher couldnt be arsed checking the figures for the likes of Watford and Huddersfield, probably because they take more effort to research.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Edit: Forgot Lingard and Pogba 

Look at that list against the list for players 22 and under. 

Chelsea 151

Man c 1107

And our total is still streets ahead of these bent stats. 

This has probably been done by a man u fan wanting an excuse for winning nothing. 

I bet a spud could alter the perameters so they finish top and have another excuse. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Maxi Gomez to West Ham for "only" £40m.

These (January transfer) prices... Ridiculous.

"only" £40m, they're spending big money lately. Pellegrini will be expected to pull out a decent european challenge with money like that being chucked around. 

14 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

What do expect when Chelsea have over 20 players on loan to other teams

Don't think that's making much difference. Those players wouldn't make the squad, and it wouldn't stop Sarri playing Kante out of position, or dropping an inform Willian.

• Like 1