Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Son has quickly become Spurs best attacking player, arguably their most important overall.  Pace, great runs, technical skill, effort.  I used to think Eriksen was more important than Kane.  Now it's Son.

This ball from Leno onto Monreal's head at every goalkick hasn't worked once, every time they lose the ball. Surely they can see it's not working and I don't know what he's expected to do with the header anyway.

Just now, KingsX said:

Son has quickly become Spurs best attacking player, arguably their most important overall.  Pace, great runs, technical skill, effort.  I used to think Eriksen was more important than Kane.  Now it's Son.

Fantastic player. 

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

To be fair to Spurs, I dont think they are chokers. I think its more than they have punched above their weight for a good few seasons now. 

They're also lacking leaders in key areas. I also really think as much as Kane pushes them on, he also holds them back.