Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

I went on the Spurs forum a couple years back when Walker left to go to Manchester City and most of them weren't convinced then Trippier was any good to replace him/step up.

I've never really rated him either, he seems okay going forward and his crossing is decent but he can't defend. And he comes across as a bit of a nob, always seems to square up when he's been tackled.

3 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Rereleased for 18/19

Image result for spurs bottle

They haven't actually bottled anything though. They were never going to win the league this season, absolutely miles behind Manchester City and Liverpool.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

They haven't actually bottled anything though. They were never going to win the league this season, absolutely miles behind Manchester City and Liverpool.

Well on their way to bottling what they now assume to be their god-given right of a top-four finish though. :trumpet:

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Bottling top 4.

Just now, Super_horns said:

VAR would have given offside potentially?

VAR would be ruling that out, clearly offside. But can see why it wasn't given with the fact he's only slightly off and the view was blocked by a crowded penalty area.

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

I hate McManaman 

#MeToo. Whinging scouse tosser. Never does anything but criticise. 

Latches on to any tiny tactical thing he notices then bangs on about it all game. 

Edited by The Bear

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I went on the Spurs forum a couple years back when Walker left to go to Manchester City and most of them weren't convinced then Trippier was any good to replace him/step up.

I've never really rated him either, he seems okay going forward and his crossing is decent but he can't defend. And he comes across as a bit of a nob, always seems to square up when he's been tackled.

TBF he had a couple of decent games for England 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

That's why VAR is going to be ****ing great next season. All these dodgy goals will be instantly chalked off. 

The big clubs will suffer the most IMO. 

Exactly, will clear these moments where the big side would normally get the decision.