Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'm at Molineux. The build up for the first Wolves goal - intricate, one touch passing - was top class.We'd be creaming over it if it was us.

wakeBear.JPG.def854b8111e619b2aa34a551b3c7998.JPG

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Funnily enough, I would have been more confident of that happening with Puel here. We'll have to see how Rodgers pans out over the next few games, but apparently he is tactically stubborn which is what caused him trouble in Europe with Celtic against teams of a similar stature. I have a hunch that he might not be a great performer against the Top 6. Hope I am proven wrong though!

That's fair. Seems to be Watfords problem. They are great against lesser teams but went against Liverpool as if they were cardiff and got put in their place. Id like to think from his Swansea days Rodgers knows how to set up against the big 6. If i remember rightly he did sneeak a few good results in against them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Cracking goal from Sourhampon to Go 1-0 up at Old Trafford. 

I kind of hope they appoint OGS as permanent manager at OT. I have a feeling he will be a failure and the Premiership really needs Man U to be a laughing stock 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I admit that I was a Puel inner (until recently). But that said, I am suddenly excited about football again. I'm paying attention to other Prem league results in a way that I wasn't a couple of weeks ago. And I am thoroughly looking forward to tomorrow's game.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Great goal from us. Quick one touch passing. 

Even Gary Birtles, who hates us in general, was purring. 

Garry Birtles hates everyone apart from Forest. 

And he probably hates them most of the time too.

4 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I get the impression that riyad is not Mr Popular at Man c - sent out to warm up at HT and subject to much eye rolling and hand waving from city players. I'm backing him to get the winner today 

as I was saying

• Like 1

Man United equalise, unlucky Southampton they should have got a penalty in the 1st half to make it 2 up. 

But the refs never going to give the opposition a penalty when Man U are already 1 down at Old Trafford. Southampton 2-1 down now. 

Edited by Crispin LA