Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Amazed David Pleat still gets work as a pundit.

"Arno-Tovic"

"Chickor-ito".

I wondered if anyone else picked that up. I mean who involved in football at any level wouldn’t know how Arnautovic is pronounced . His little stories and insights just come across like the pub bore mumbling away with no-one listening and those that are wonder what he’s on about !  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I wondered if anyone else picked that up. I mean who involved in football at any level wouldn’t know how Arnautovic is pronounced . His little stories and insights just come across like the pub bore mumbling away with no-one listening and those that are wonder what he’s on about !  

I’ve never took him seriously as a pundit since watching his team’s pathetic efforts at Filbert Street. Absolutely shocking performances under his management. 

6 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Man U did well and scored some very good goals but I wonder if they got away with it a bit with a couple of penalty shouts ?

At least one of them certainly. Stuart Attwell is the t**d that won't flush away, how he's anywhere near a Premier League game I'll never know. Managers have spoken out about being concerned about their players safety in games that he has reffed. 

• Like 1

I said looking at the Arsenal penalty to me old man this will be the same as vardys penalty the other week you could tell by his stance and poisoning he wouldn’t get a lot of power or direction in it

Edited by kyleolly

4 hours ago, Tuna said:

"Arno-Tovic"

"Chickor-ito".

"Of course Leicester have young Julian Jo-a-shim who is a good little player"

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tuna said:

"Arno-Tovic"

"Chickor-ito".

David Bleat is yet another failed manager stealing a living as a so called 'expert'. He just talks verbal diarrhea.

The bloke is well past his sell by date.....(which was 1987 before he joined us).

Along with McLintock, Levein, Taylor & Mugson, he ranks as my joint top of the worst managers in our history.

6 hours ago, trabuch said:

Imagine if losing Sol Bamba to an injury was a devastating blow. And Jeff Schlupp was your motm. We really have moved on.

Schlupp seems to be playing really well at the minute.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kyleolly said:

I said looking at the Arsenal penalty to me old man this will be the same as vardys penalty the other week you could tell by his stance and poisoning he wouldn’t get a lot of power or direction in it

He was poisoned ??!! No wonder he missed 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, trabuch said:

Imagine if losing Sol Bamba to an injury was a devastating blow. And Jeff Schlupp was your motm. We really have moved on.

Schlupp is in a team that just smashed us 4-1 at ours so I wouldn't be so quick to put him down.

• Like 2