Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Do it anywhere inside lol lol imagine the size of the bog roll holder lol lol 

Mate if this weather keeps up that place is going to be fuching rancid by the end of September. People pissing anywhere and everywhere. Spuds will be thoroughly urinated upon. I like it. 

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Think it annoys me more that it doesn't line up with the feature building behind lollol 

Looks like it's going to be a nightmare around that area on a matchday... They've put a modern 'out of city centre' arena in the heart of a busy London borough with no adaptations to the surrounding roads.

56 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

Wolves will be  registering for the Portuguese Primeira Liga soon.

After Pepe now lol

Not sure the Wolves fans will like the baggies strip sported by pepe in his younger years, I don't see that transfer happening tbh.Image result for pepe le pew

Edited by Max Wall

9 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Probably agree but, seriously, how much of the funds they've got is rather illegal and gone past regulations etc?

What a bizarre comment. Our owners easily passed all the tests by both the EFL and PL, as did their relationship with Mendes. Their combined business assets are worth $60b+. They make over a billion profit every year from a huge portfolio of investments in the likes of Club Med and Cirque De Solei. 

We're not talking some front for dodgy investors like Tony Xia here!

Edited by The Bear

How did they get Moutinho for £5m anyway? 

Read the other day that Spurs, Burnley and Everton are the only ones who have not my signed anyone yet (Everton about to change). Got me thinking, who have Newcastle, Bournemouth etc signed?

Bournemouth spent £11.5m on a Championship player.

Cardiff have only signed Championship players (4 players) for a combined fee of nearly £30m. 

Palace only signing is a lad from Getafe on a free.

If you are annoyed with our fee for Ward check out the fees being paid for Championship players by Cardiff and Bournemouth.

https://www.google.dk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/jul/22/summer-transfer-window-club-by-club-guide-premier-league

Edited by Koke
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Koke said:

Bournemouth spent £11.5m on a Championship player.

Cardiff have only signed Championship players (4 players) for a combined fee of nearly £30m. 

If you are annoyed with our fee for Ward check out the fees being paid for Championship players by Cardiff and Bournemouth.

I don't think we are allowed to laugh at what other clubs have paid for Championship players. After all, we've literally just set the transfer record for the highest ever fee paid for a Championship player.. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, brucey said:

I don't think we are allowed to laugh at what other clubs have paid for Championship players. After all, we've literally just set the transfer record for the highest ever fee paid for a Championship player.. 

That is true. I'm just surprised that many clubs have made 0 or 1 signing, and a few have made only Championship signings.

Wolves are shorter odds than us to win the league and shorter (half) the odds of us to be relegated. I can’t see either happening but the bookies obviously see them as an unknown quantity. 

Personally I can’t work out if I want them to go down after spending so much and being touted as some brilliant team, or respect the fact they want to give it a good go.