Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

9 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Should we just be done with it and rename this thread, "Wolves Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here"?

Yeah, Foxes only, get all the other animals out. Important to take control of our forum back - Leicester blue passports only here please.

Sorry, wrong meeting...

We got more points in 13/14 than Wolves did last season with a worse squad. Obviously they've added to their side again but it doesn't always translate into performing well after promotion. It'd be hilarious if they went down.

5 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

This thread has been properly hijacked by Wolves talk.

I'm not stopping you talking about any other Premier League team. Fire away.

And yeah there are some people getting waaaayy too over-excited, especially on Twitter.

9 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

That’s the problem the players they have signed will walk straight into the 1st team and the players who played last season will miss out most of them won’t even make the bench, I’m expecting a lot of player unrest 

I'm looking forward to seeing Coady in the PL.....Wolves fans think he will displace either Stones or Maguire in the England team.

This is based on his displays against the likes of Burton, Barnsley and Bolton:)

1 hour ago, lancyclaret said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Coady in the PL.....Wolves fans think he will displace either Stones or Maguire in the England team.

This is based on his displays against the likes of Burton, Barnsley and Bolton:)

Who?

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Really liking what Fulham are doing, fancy them to comfortably finish above the hype train that is Wolverhampton.

Class manager too. 

Shaping up to be an intersting season that's for sure. Lots of teams strengthening, including us even if we lost one our best ever players.

I agree that Fulham have on paper signed some great players, though they still have tons of gaps in their squad from their team that went up. Haven't signed Mitrovic yet as an example.

I really hope Liverpool have another trophyless season. I know a lot of fans of other clubs on twitter are morons but Newcastle & Liverpool fans seem to be the worst. 

Newcastle fans constantly going on about how they are a big club & Liverpool fans seem to have a weird obsession with net spend at the minute.

• Like 2

Guest MattP
48 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

A bit of a dampener on all the Schürrle Mania: It's only a loan deal.

Not to mention he's been crap for a couple of seasons and looks about a quarter of the player he was.