Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

9 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

For some reason I can't stand Brighton, there so cheesy, and such a non event as a club

Their seagulls pinch ya chips,then the ungrateful barstewards sht on you, from a great height..!!

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Agree, great away day. But I think all the top 6 in the Championship are good away days. I always enjoy Norwich even though it's a distance. 3 good trips coming up.

Yeah that's very true! Some proper names in there. Even more of a reason to look forward to next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

I really don't know why people want bad teams to go down lol surely we want more crap teams like Huddersfield and Brighton to stay up so we can roll them over most times. We don't need more competition for top 10 places  

But your logic is flawed when you remember we struggle against the crap teams who just defend defend defend.

Just now, Matt said:

But your logic is flawed when you remember we struggle against the crap teams who just defend defend defend.

We took 13 points out 18 from the three relegated teams  we took 4 off Brighton, 3 off Saints and 4 off Burnley.

I think we do fine against these teams. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

3 defeats could see us finish below the geordies! 

Still in the Premier league...

With a young squad waiting and ready to take it by storm....:banana:  

and dancing banana tekkies

• Like 1

Why do people go on about their dislike for Liverpool fans but are happy with City winning the title lol 

City fans are the worst bunch I’ve seen myself these last 5 or so years. Shite support and a bunch of paranoid arseholes to boot

• Like 4

Guest Markyblue
3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Why do people go on about their dislike for Liverpool fans but are happy with City winning the title lol 

City fans are the worst bunch I’ve seen myself these last 5 or so years. Shite support and a bunch of paranoid arseholes to boot

My personal dislike of Liverpool is more to do with the plastic local fans who follow them,I've been to anfield more than most of them.

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Their paranoia is Alex Jones level, truly bizarre. The world is out to screw with little Man City. I can't stand them either but they're still preferable to Liverpool.

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

Absolute pricks as well when you go there away. I always end up right next to their fans and, although they are younger, they seem to have no sense of where they've come.

They did have great support in the lower leagues at Maine Road, and rightfully they'll tell you that, but now they're just another club near the top of the league with plastic fans and poor atmosphere.