Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

22 minutes ago, davieG said:

Hart having a medical at Burnley according to the BBC

Pope injury must be serious! Surprised they don’t rate Heaton enough considering he was their number one for so long, I know he’s injured also but not that badly. Also this would give them FIVE goalkeepers in their squad who have played at championship or aboove so someone must be leaving! 

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Hart having a medical at Burnley according to the BBC

3 England goalkeepers and a former Manchester United number 1 who kept de Gea out of the side at one point.

Perhaps if old Gravel Throat didn’t stockpile goalkeepers he’d be able to afford some outfield players.

Dreadful move for Hart, surely he’ll end up where he was last season - sub keeeper (or worse) for a mid-table team.

20 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Mourhino could go early on and that wouldn't surprise me. Either be sacked or walk out. Unless Man U have an amazing start I could see being gone as early as mid September if he does go I could see them going for an former United boy in Laurent Blanc. Benitez is only staying on at Newcastle till a better job comes otherwise he would have walked away. Funny thing is Benitez has won the champions league and the europa league yet no top six club think he's could enough to manage them.  

Decent chance they’ll have an amazing start :ph34r:

Guest MattP

Only gravel face could have two quality keepers and then sign a third one not that good on even higher wages than both of them. 

What is the point in Lindegaard and Legzdins at Burnley? Surely the whole reason you employ these people is for the extremely unlikely eventuality they’re needed? Signing somebody else the moment they’re needed defeats the object of them being in the squad to start with.

Edited by ttfn

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

No Kante but drinky is on the bench.....

Dj1nUX6W4AAmKUf.jpg

Interesting that Stones and Walker can play in a competitive game yet it’s deemed that Maguire and Vardy, can’t for us!

Also, a little worrying that Courtois looks like he’s off. Bet they’ll come in for Schmeichel.

I met 8 different Leicester City fans yesterday in Weymouth.

Every single one of them predicted relegation lol Made FT look positively optimistic.

The oldest looking of the lot, when I asked him if he would be watching next Friday, said 'Nah me duck, I'm going to the theatre, we've already won the league in my lifetime'.

Couldn't help but laugh. 

Genuine quote.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Surprised Walker starts for Man City.

Maguire and Vardy simply have to start on Friday.

I’m not, they have a manager who demands the most out of his players and is respected by them lol (p.s. I like puel, he just can’t control our players who think they’re in charge)