Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

How come Pep can wear a simple t shirt and casual pants and look so good? I wear the same and people hand me money.

His skinny jeans didn't look quite so clever the day we beat them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

They've solved the GK and midfield problem. They're playing to gether for a long time now and their attack is formidable. They're definitely strong contenders.

Yeah, I was being a smartarse with the 'it's their year' tbh, heard their fans say it for decades.

They are likely to be in the hunt. Personally, I think Man City will do it again though.

3 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

They've solved the GK and midfield problem. They're playing to gether for a long time now and their attack is formidable. They're definitely strong contenders.

Yep, strong contenders but ...   still think citeh....    odds sh1te but worth a punt.

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Has Riyad done anything of note yet?  I've only been watching for about 10 minutes but all I've seen him do is walk around a bit, give away a goal kick and pass the ball to Caballero... 

Looks menacing ...   he’s going to have so much room,  expect many a cut inside shoot goal ...