Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

54 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Seeing the Courtois situation play out is interesting because it's similar to Riyad's antics last season. Everyone presumed it was because of the player and the club he was at, but the fact it's happening to Chelsea just shows you that it comes down to the player and not the club ultimately. Pretty outrageous behaviour given what they pay him, but I guess he wants to force a move.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Not to alarm everyone but the media day looked like we were filming some Bristol City style goal gifs today...... lol 

We never attack under Puel anyway so no need to worry.

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

5 home games for Wolves, 0 away games. 

FFS Sky you wankers. 

Sunday's are shit - especially you've got one moved against Huddersfield - but I prefer away games to stay as Saturday 3pm so I can plan better to get to. They've moved Arsenal away for us which is one of my favourites and I highly doubt I'll get there now.

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Seeing the Courtois situation play out is interesting because it's similar to Riyad's antics last season. Everyone presumed it was because of the player and the club he was at, but the fact it's happening to Chelsea just shows you that it comes down to the player and not the club ultimately. Pretty outrageous behaviour given what they pay him, but I guess he wants to force a move.

I thought exactly that when I heard the report on Sky this afternoon. Outrageous was exactly the word that sprung to mind.

It's so common these days I sort of shook my head and gave it no more thought tbh. Some of these players really are a disgrace aren't they? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

sign up Fulhams head of recruitment

another decent signing for a newly promoted team 

Fulham have completed the signing of Arsenal defender Calum Chambers on a season-long loan deal.

Could do worse - could keep our own

Thinking back to the arsenal share buy and I can only see a point in koenke doing this if he is to sell the club (or a large part of it). That’s the only benefit from buying out usmanov (imo).

plenty of possibilities as to who would want to buy the arse but what about one from left field - a US multi national like amazon or google or Facebook ??